Chapter 4

"We can go back downstairs" i say walking downstairs.

Suga nods and follows you. " Are you hungry?" you ask him walking near the couch were Suga was sitting. Suga shakes his head.

"Did you finish your homework?"You ask him, he shakes his head.

"Okay let me go get my book bag" you walk upstairs to get your stuff and you walk back down.

I sit on the couch and Suga already has his homework out on the table. You open your binder and your diary is on top, you try to grab it but Suga grabs it before you can.He stands up and runs behind the couch.

"Hey give it back!" You yelled

"Come and get it"Suga says running towards the stairs. You run run after him up the stairs and into your room. Suga gets on your bed.

"get off my bed!" you yelled jumping on the bed. You grabbed your diary from him and try to get the bed but Suga grabs your wrist and kisses you.You hear the door open,you get off your bed.

"You have to get out of my room" You told him forgetting about what happened.

Suga nods and follows you downstairs.

"Hey guys" Kai said walking toward the kitchen to put the food away.

"What took you so long?" Suga asked

"The line at the store was long"Kai says looking at you. You were crossing your arms and looking at your feet.

"So Y/N what did you guys do?"Kai said smiling.

You look at up and say "I gave him a tour of the upstairs and i was about to help him with his homework but now you can since you are here" you walk toward the couch and grab your stuff.

"Okay"Kai said heading toward the stairs to get his stuff. You were in your room putting your stuff away when Kai walks in.

"You two kissed didn't you?" Kai asked

Your face was red and you walked towards the door "No" you said and you closed the door on him.