Chapter 1

I just got out of school and I was running because I was late to meet my parents for dinner when I run into someone, I fall on to the ground when someone put their hand out to help me up. I didn't grab it because I didn't know who's it was. I stud up and looked around at 7 cute boys who were staring at I "Are you okay" someone said . "I'm okay thanks, what are you guys's names". " I'm Suga this is RM, Jhope, JungKook, V, Jin, and Jimin"Suga said. Y/N looks around and smiles " i'm Y/N" after she said that she snaps back to reality and relies what she is supposed to be doing." I'm sorry but i have to go" Y/N says smiling and running off.

Y/N'S POV

They look familiar definetly Suga,that name.My Brother says that name all the time. I finally got to my house and I went inside to see my parents running up to me and asking me where I was and if I'm okay. " I'm fine I was just with m-my teacher asking him about my project due next week" Then I walk upstairs.

SUGA'S POV

That girl she looks familiar, Her name ''Y/N'' I mumble, As we keep walking he realizes that his Best Friend sister is Y/N and that is why she is so familiar

   Y/N POV

10 Minutes later after thinking about who Suga is, I go to my Brothers door and ask him if he knows who suga is. He Answers the door ''Hey Kai do you know the name Suga?" I said, ''Yeah why?" He said looking at me weird "No reason, So do you know him?" I said "yeah He's my best friend the one that I'm always hanging out with" kai said Still looking confused "okay thanks" I said running off to my room. I start to smile and go to my bed

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up earlier than normal that way I can walk with Suga and Kai, I get ready and then I walk out the door looking at my brother and Suga. Suga and I make eye contact with each other, And we both smile at each other, Then my brother catches us and we quickly look at Him ''Good Morning Y/N'' Kai said looking at me with a Smile "O-oh good morning guys" I said, "Suga was just asking me if I knew you, Why are you guys asking me the same question?'' Kai says as we walk to school "B/c we ran into each other yesterday " Suga says trying to hide his smile but I can still see

1st Class

His Smile is so cute! "Why do you have such a big smile on your face?" Rose said Looking at me. Rose is my best friend who I have know since Pre K " Your in love aren't you" rose said smiling B/c she knows right " Well who is it?!" rose said, I secretly point over at suga who is behind me. He's also smiling B/c he can hear what we are talking about.

SUGA POV

Shes cute but I cant smile so much my friends will get weird vibes from it. I imedianty stopped smiling and RM looked at me weird B/c he can see me smiling across the room.

RM POV

Why is he smiling? The girl in front of him is my sister Rose and her best friend Y/N. Holy crap its Y/N The girl we ran into yesterday that is where she is from. I have to tell the rest of the group that's where she is from. Also her Brother is Kai he is our Friend. We are suppose to hangout at his house this weekend so we will see her there.

Y/N POV

''Its finally lunch time,Rose we finally get to have food!" Y/N said very hungry. " I know right" Rose said smiling at the look of the food. You start eating when out of nowhere Rose asks you a question " So you like Suga" she said super excited and you got scared that anyone heard so you covered her mouth. " Don't say it so loud he might hear you" you said with a worried look. Rose started to laugh and you moved your hand to find out why. "Why are you laughing?" She points behind you and she starts laughing harder its Jimin looking at you with the most funniest face ever and you start to laugh until you see Suga behind him. You stoop laughing and you smile "What do you guys need?"you say while looking down hoping they didn't Rose.