Chapter 3

"What are you guys doing?"Kai said smiling because he knows we are running from the boys."Getting some chips" Rose said getting a glance at Jin's beauty.

"Then why are you running?" Kai said smiling at Rose because he saw her look at Jin.

"We are just really hungry"I said grabbing Rose's wrist and pulling back up the stairs."Why didn't we remember that the cutest boys were downstairs?" Y/N asks sitting on the bed and opening the bag of chips." I don't know but Jin is super cute!"Rose said grabbing the chips out of Y/N's hands. "Hey give those back,i'm hungry!"Y/N yelled chasing Rose out of the bedroom and downstairs. When Rose ran downstairs she doges something but you don't know what until you fall onto something hard. You open your eyes and quickly get up that when you relies you were on top of Suga. "I-I'm so sorry i wasn't watching where I was going" Y/N said glaring at Rose."It's okay it was my fault" Suga said standing up. Y/N runs upstairs to your room and Rose follows.

Monday

You kept thinking about what on Saturday so you didn't get much sleep.You decided to get up at your normal time and try to avoid Suga as much as possible because you felt bad.You make it to school and you see the "Seven Cuties" (that's what you and Rose call them) hanging around the door you also saw Kai. 

You try to walk past them but Kai stopped you "Hey i haven't seen you all weekend"

You looked at him with a surprised look. Now all the boys were staring at you waiting for an answer.

"Hi,sorry but i have to get to class" You say looking down at your feet.

"Me and Suga will walk with you " RM said looking at Suga.

"That's a good idea" Kai said looking at you.

You walk inside and speed walk to class hoping they don't ask you any questions. You can hear them talking behind you. You guys enter the classroom and everyone was looking at you. You walk to your seat and sit down.

"Why did you come to class with two of the cutest boys" Rose said looking at you.

You didn't answer her because you were embarrassed.

After School

You were going to walking with Rose but Kai told you to walk with him instead.You meet with Kai and surprisingly he isn't with his friends.

"Hey,ready to go?" Kai asked

"Sure" You replied smiling

'I know you like Suga" Kai said making you blush.

"Where did you hear that?" You asked looking down trying to hide your face.

Kai lifted your head up and said "I didn't hear it from anyone, i can tell by looking at your face when his name is brought up"

"I don't like him" You said glaring at him trying to make you look serious.

Kai chuckled "Okay,sure"

We make it home and i grab an apple and go to my room. You did all of your home work and hear a knock on the door.

"Kai can you answer the door please" I yelled but i didn't hear an answer back.

I ran downstairs and answer the door.

"Hey is Kai here?" Suga said 

"Y-Yeah he is here come in" I replied with a surprised look."I'm going to go find him" I said walking upstairs into Kai's room. I found a note that's on his bed

" Dear Y/N, I went to do some shopping for some food. P.S-I invited Suga over give him some company"

"i'm going to kill you" I said to myself. I turn around and see Suga at the doorway."Hey do you need anything?" I ask him

"Nope just never seen the upstairs before" Suga replied

"Okay,well i will give you a tour, well this is my brothers room, this is the bathroom, this is my parents room, and this is my room" You explain to him.

"Do you want to go downstairs or go in your room?" he asks hoping he says your room.