Chapter 8

Wednesday 

I woke up early, I get ready and put on a bit of makeup.I go downstairs to see Kai making breakfast.

"Good morning Y/N" Kai said

"Good morning Kai" I said back "Are we walking with Suga this morning?"

"Yeah, why?" He asked

"I just wanted to know" I said. We finished eating, we hear a knock on the door. I ran to open the door.

"Oh, hey"Suga said

"H-Hey, let us get our stuff" I said. Kai and I grabbed our stuff and started to walk to school.

"So Kai are to the competition with Lisa?" I ask.

"Yeah,what about you?" Kai asked.

"No ac-" I tried to say but I got cut off by Suga.

"Me and Y/N are going together" Suga said.

"Really?" Kai asked

"Yeah..." I replied

At School

We all get to our classes, I go and sit next to Rose while Rm and Suga sits behind us.

"Hey guys are ya'll to J-Hope's competition?" Rm asked

"Yes" All three of us reply, then the teacher walks in.

"Hello everyone"Mr.Lee says

"Hello" everyone replies

"Get your text books out and turn to page 70" Mr. Lee said while writing the page number on the board.

(In Y/N'S second class has Jungkook and Jin)

(In Rose's second class has Jimin and J-Hope)

Second Class

"Hey, Y/N come sit over here" Jungkook says. I ignored him and went to sit next to Jin.

"Why didn't you sit next to Jungkook?" Jin asked

"No reason, I just know you better" I replied trying not to think about what happened between us. Jungkook kept looking at me. Jin was paying attention and he noticed that something is going on.

"There is something going on so tell me" Jin said.

"Fine" I told him everything that happened and he was shocked.

"Why would he do that to you, he has never acted like that before" Jin said glaring at Jungkook.

Rose POV

We were working in groups on three, I was in a group with Jimin and J-Hope.

"Welcome to science" Mrs. Kim said

"I don't like science" J-Hope stated

"You don't like science because all you want to do is dance" Jimin said

"Dancing is better than anything" J-Hope said looking at his paper.

"Even better than our love" Jimin teased. J-Hope hit Jimin on his shoulder and all three of us started to laugh.

Y/N POV

"Are you excited to go to the competition with Suga?" Jin asked

"Yeah, what about you, are you excited to go with Rose?"I asked

"Yeah, why wouldn't i be" Jin replied smiling bright.

"Just wanted to know" I said

The school bell rings and now its break time. I met Rose at our lockers (which are right next to each other).

"How was class with J-Hope and Jimin?" I ask while putting my stuff away.

"It was good, what about class with Jungkook and Jin?" She asks while glaring at Jungkook as he walks down the hallway.

"Jungkook wanted me to sit next to him but I ignored him and sat with Jin. Jin didn't know what happened between us so I told him" I explained as we walked to the courtyard.Rose and I sit down at one of the tables in the courtyard and someone walks up to us.

"Hey Y/N"

"What do you want Jungkook?" Rose asked while rolling her eyes.

"I just wanted to know why Y/N didn't sit next to me in class" He stated

"Becau...." Rose tried to say but i cut her off.

"Because you tried to kiss me" I said

"That's why you have been avoiding me, that's stupid "He said walking off.

"He is stupid" Rose said

"I agree" I say