Chapter 2

"We wanted to know if you are going to be at your house in Saturday?" Jimin said

" I am because my parents are leaving for a month or more on Friday so i can't go anywhere , why?"

"No reason" Jimin said and they walked off. You look at Rose who looked very excited."THEY BOTH LIKE YOU!"Rose screamed but not to loud to where they can hear her.

Two Days Later

 It's Saturday you parents are gone and you and your brother are home alone. Kai knocks on your door and you invite him in "I'm inviting some friends over" he said  "okay" you replied

I change and while i'm changing i was thinking if Jimin and Suga were wondering if i was going to be here because they are going to be there.

This is the outfit you are wearing:

Once you were done getting ready you heard a knock on the door

Once you were done getting ready you heard a knock on the door.You yell for Kai to get the door but he is in the shower so u have to answer it. You run down the stairs and answer the door with surprised look. I see all seven boys that i ran into that night."Is Kai here"Jin asked i look up and nod."Can we come in?"J-Hope asked with a smile on his face."y-y-yes sorry come in"They walk in and you silently freak out.

"Kai is in the shower he will be out soon,do you guys need anything?" Suga nodded and you see him " Nope i think we are all good"Jin said smiling,you smile back and ran upstairs to your room to cal Rose to come over. You hang up the phone and you hear a knock on the door. You run downstairs and answer the door. You pull Rose inside "Hey Rose what are you doing here?" Rm asked.Rose tried to say something but you pulled upstairs before she could.

You and Rose went to your room,you and Rose start screaming. All seven of the boys can hear you downstairs and they start laughing too.

Kai goes downstairs and asks why they are laughing but they are laughing to hard. Kai starts laughing because of how stupid they look.

1 hour later

Me and Rose start to get hungry and  we have to go downstairs. I forgot about the boys and we went downstairs. We see the boys and quickly run to the kitchen and we quietly squeal. "I forgot that they were here" Y/N whispered "so did i, but Jin is so hot" Rose said with Y/N covering her mouth. We grabbed the bag of chips and run out of the kitchen. "What are you guys doing?"