Chapter thirty three : Training

Start from the beginning

Juvia repeated "confident."

***

Kagura slashed and slashed.

She spun round with her sword and cut off the dummy's head and then spun behind her and cut the next dummy in half. Kagura spun her sword and charged to the next dummy. Kagura cut it in half then swivelled her head as another dummy was close, she jumped up and spun over it then landed back on the floor and cut it diagonally.

Sweat covered the top of her brow and all over her body.

Coming to this training area was her sanctuary. Millianna and the girls knew she would go here when she needed to think some things over but Kagura made sure they never come.

One reason that she asked them not to come was because she wore a black crop top and shorts and no shoes for practise and she didn't feel it appropriate to be seen like that, she prefered her normal clothes but they would get extremely sweaty at training.

She lunged to her left and kicked the side of the next dummy and then cut it's torso.

She growled and stabbed the next dummy and then swung her sword round and cut of the next dummy's head.

She kept on destroying dummies and thought to herself she hadn't had that much fun when she was at the wedding, since she was living at Rosemary village with Simon.

Kagura crouched down and cut the legs off of the dummy to her left.

Kagura almost felt guilty. She knew Simon would want her to be happy but she just felt guilty having so much fun with...

Rogue.

Kagura had to admit she enjoyed spending time with him. Also Yukino and Sting.

Kagura cut the head off of a dummy.

But no.

Simon would want her to be happy. She knew he would. And Rogue was good for that. Of course mermaid heel would always be her home she loved them all.

Kagura bent down then sprang upwards and jumped over a dummy then stabbed it in the back.

But then when she was with Rogue she always felt something odd inside of her. Not necessarily friendship.

Something deeper than that.

Kagura was still chopping up dummies.

She sensed another behind her and spun around and swung her sword around aiming for it's neck.

Kagura stopped.

"Rogue?"

Instead of a dummy being there instead stood Rogue Cheney with Frosch standing by his feet.

Rogue looked at the sword near his neck.

Kagura hastily moved it away and held onto it at her side. "Sorry about that."

"No it's fine." Rogue looked down at all of the parts of dummies surrounding them. "Are you alright? Yukino said you had been gone for a while, your friends at Mermaid Heel were getting worried."

Frosch raised his arms "Fro thinks so too!"

Kagura laughed under her breath and shook her head "no I'm fine, I'm just thinking some things over. how long have you been here?"

"About 5 minutes."

Kagura raised her eyebrows "have you just been watching me?"

Rogue shrugged. He had in fact stood by the door watching her train for a while. He admired her swordplay and her movements, he thought she was really graceful fighting.