Chapter 50 - Reloaded: Freshmen Takeover: New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

" Soooo…. Study group…. Nice idea…..? " Raising his brows a bit, Amandla turned her chair a bit to face him while the two chatted quietly. 

Feeling my phone vibrate getting a text from Torion the three of us headed outside. Seeing Roderick's car, we all got in. Amandla face dropped when she saw Jojo sitting by the other door. The three of us all slid in. I decided to sit between Myles and Jojo while Amandla sat on the end. The whole ride was pretty quiet.

Torion turned around giving me this slick smirk. Jojo stared out the window while Roderick drove towards the bowling alley. The five of us got out the car quickly.

" Now remember, you have two hours. Thats when the library closes. Tinashe and I will have some fake papers printed and typed up for you just in case. Have fun kiddies. " Roderick honked his horn while we all walked inside the building.

It was laser night, the beams flashed around everywhere in every neon color possible while the fog machines were on. Paying our way in Torion stood behind me while we waited for our shoes. Hugging me by the waist.

" You're wrong for that….. " I said lowly, looking ahead. Jojo stood beside Amandla while Myles stood behind Torion and I. " Why would you invite Jojo… I saw that smile you gave me….. "

" I didn't know, I thought it was us. The four of us, you said Amandla was coming so I brought Jojo along…. Sorry…. " Kissing my cheek softly. " I'm sorry you should've told me something. "

" So you can go back and tell Jojo, yea right…. Thats your bestfriend…. "

Snapping back at him, moving his hand from around my waist I walked to the counter getting my bowling shoes. Looking back at Myles who had his hands in his pockets, looking out into space. Amandla laced her bowling shoes on while Jojo sat beside her. The two weren't talking, so I had no idea why he was even there. 

"…. I can always call, I had no idea…. They were together….. " I jumped somewhat from Myles, forcing a smile. 

" They're not together…. She likes you…. " Flipping my hair over my shoulder. I walked over squeezing between the two. 

Amandla got up walking over to grab a bowling ball, Myles sat across from me in our lane tying his shoes. Jojo jumped up quickly smiling. 

" Bout time you got here! " 

Popping my head up, my mouth nearly dropped. I know Jojo did NOT invite her here!  Myles shook his head walking towards Amandla.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Amandla's POV

Searching through the balls to find the perfect fit, I felt someone nudge me to the side. Myles smiled softly. I smiled back, dropping my head back down looking at the ball sizes. 

" You know you're going to get smashed in bowling….? " Breaking this awkward vibe between the two of us. " Like don't cry when I beat you Myles. "

Myles folded his arms laughing, giving me this serious face. Pointing at his face. 

" You kidding me right? You think you can beat Big Deal Myles? You got me mistaken Shawty. " Wrapping his arm my shoulders. " Now lets go back so we can play. "

Laughing and talking on the way there my smile faded away when I saw China sitting there besides Jojo. Looking at Sydney she rolled her eyes while Torion finished keying in all of our names. Boys vs Girls. Great I had to play on a team with this stupid girl.

China ran her fingers through Jojo's mohawk smiling all up in his face. This pissed me off, like literally. How can he sit there and ALLOW her to do this while I'm standing right here!?!?! This is why I could never be with Jojo because he's so STUPID and clueless about things.