Chapter 40 - Reloaded: She Believed

Jasmine's POV

Sitting around the circle, I decided to join a Support Group for Self Harm. Just to make sure I was 100%. I felt much better about myself, expression myself was what I needed to do. I just didn't have anyone to talk to you. The whole Jinsu controlling me, the abuse. Betraying my friends and treating them like sh*t just to please him…… 

"… Its just like…. I wanted him to love me and I didn't wont to lose him…. So I did what he wanted, I pushed the pain he caused in the back of mind because I lied to myself that he was doing it out of love…. " Looking around the circle, tugging at the end of my sleeve. 

"…. I hurt the one guy who needed help the most, I lied to him because Jinsu was away… He cheated on me, I saw Jacob… Heartbroken and lonely, so I went in… I admit it was wrong and foolish… I hated myself for a long time, thats one of the main reasons why I started…. Cutting, because saying sorry wasn't good enough to me….. "

We took a break from our session. I sat in the lobby looking at the window. 

" You know you're strong…. Right? " Turning around quickly, seeing where that thick spanish accent came from. 

He smiled showing his deep dimples, having a beanie halfway on his head. Showing his jet black hair that was buzzed on the side. Holding a cup towards me.

" You looked lonely and cold, I thought maybe you could… Use some company? " I took the cup of coco from his hand while he sat beside me on the couch. " I don't know if you noticed but I'm Geoffrey…. "

I smiled at him, he was far to kind. 

" I'm Jasmine…. I noticed you… You don't talk much in there…. " Turning my body to face him. " Or maybe I talk to much… "

" Well my Mom signed me up because she thought I was depressed her and my Dad got a divorced, but hey what can I say… " Shrugging her his shoulders. " My issue is small compared to yours, like I said I think its amazing that you still manage to smile…. "

Geoffrey and I continued to talk until it was time for us to go back, splitting up into two groups.

Putting on my jacket, buttoning it up. I felt someone bump into me softly, looking up seeing Geoffrey who was all smiles. Laughing a bit, he handed me a flyer. 

" I expect to see you tonight, I'm playing at a lounge tonight. Ok Mami? " 

That blew me away, his accent was just unf! The way how he let certain words roll off his tongue, those dimples and soft cute eyes. 

Wait what was I doing!? I came here to heal and better myself, not fall for some stranger. But he wasn't a stranger, I've been in this group with him for about 2 months. He never decided to talk to me until today. I saw him from the corner of my eyes, staring at me. Every time I looked up he would look away.

It was like a game of cat and mouse. 

I had to drag someone along with me, I did not wont to go there looking crazy. Standing alone or sitting alone. But of course everyone was busy, everyone mainly being Zendaya. She was the only one I could call upon.

Parking the car, I stepped out. Having on this tight short black dress. My heels clicked against the ground while I walked to the door, stepping inside. 

The strings to the guitar filled the place, while the strong voice took everyone attention by storm. I looked up at the stage seeing Geoffrey up on the stage sitting on a stool. 

" I'm addicted to your touch…… " He sung into the mic.

Hearing a few whistles from behind me, ignoring the hound dogs. I took a seat at a nearby table. He smiled, showing those pearly whites of his once he ended. 

" Thank you guys, once again I'm Prince Royce….. " Throwing up the peace sign, he walked off the stage carrying his guitar. Making his way towards me. I smiled getting up giving him a hug.

His expression showed that he was rather shocked by this, he hugged me tightly before sitting down at the table with me. 

" I'm glad you came, I'm surprised honestly….. " Chuckling softly. " I have the worst luck with girls, its loco mami you don't understand. "

I couldn't help but to cheese, he was extremely cute. His nervousness stuck out. Stuttering over his words, rubbing his hands together while looking around. Looking down at the table. 

Our night was filled with laughter and flirting. 

" So can you sing….? " Raising a brow at me with his head tilted. Holding my hand in his across the table. " I mean don't lie, I heard you humming throughout the night. "

" Of course I can sing, I go to Gifted Heights Academy…. " He stood up, extending his hand to me. 

Hearing the quick beat in the background, I knew where this was going. I smiled, accepting his offer. He pulled me close to him . We started to salsa, he twirled me around. Holding me by my waist while I rocked my hips from side to side.  

He smelled oh so good. The song ended he laughed still holding me by my waist. Having my hand on his shoulder, blushing. Looking into his eyes, he stared back. 

" You know…. You're really beautiful right…..? Don't let anybody tell you other wise…. " 

His words sunk into my wounded heart and soul.

He reminded me so much…. So much of Jacob, the way he used his words. His vibe, personality. His caring persona…..

I started to back away from him, grabbing my phone off the table. Heading towards the door quickly, my emotions started to overwhelm me for some unknown reason. 

He doesn't need to deal with a wreck like me….. He deserves better… Jinsu was right, I could never find happiness with someone else other then him….

" JASMINE! Whats wrong!? " Geoffrey yelled out from behind me, I heard his foot steps jog towards me, catching up. " Did I do something wrong!? Please… Please tell me….? "

I stopped, having my back towards him. Feeling to cold wind against my skin, causing me to shiver.

" I…. I cant hurt you… You remind me to much of Jacob…. I…. "

My words stopped when I felt his arms wrap around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. He was so warm. 

" Loco…. I wont…. Hurt you…. You wont hurt me…. I'm here to help you heal and love again…. Only if you let me…. I want to be addicted to your touch…. And the only one to hold you…. "

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Starring: Jasmine V & Prince Royce 

Comments. Feedback. Questions.

Please dont post OMG MORE! I’d like actually feedback, knowing what you thought about this….Spending hours and days writing a story…Not that hard to take a few minutes out to do a little review…. :D Please and Thank you!

Meet & Interact with the characters:

changeinreality.tumblr.com