CHAPTER 11

THE RIDE HOME

alex- so, do you wanna tell your mom and dad first or my mom?

jessica- your mom. but i gotta get home and (gets cut off)

alex- i know you gotta do something. but we can tell my mom later when your done with whatever. and you can drive up my house.

jessica- ok. ill probably going to be up there around 6.

alex- iight.

they arrived at jessica's house.

jessica- thanks for breakfast. see you later.

alex- you welcome my love. bye.

jessica gets out the car and heres her mom and dad yelling at each other. she walks in and there arguing about something.

jessica's mom- WHAT THE ****IS WRONG WITH YOU! I GAVE YOU A DAUGHTER AND CAME HOME FROM WORK EVERYDAY AND TRIED TO BE THE BEST WIFE TO YOU AS I CAN AND YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH A ***.

jessica's dad- WELL, IF YOU WERE THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU WHEN MY MOM PASTED AWAY! THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED! IF YOU WERE THERE FOR YOUR DAUGHTER THIS WOULDNT OF HAPPENED YOU ARE THE ONE WHO TIRED THIS FAMILY APART!

jessica- wait wait. whats going on?

jessica' mom- HOW DARE YOU BLAME THIS ON ME YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TIRED THIS FAMILY APRAT! AS I SAID I TRIED TO BE THE BEST MOTHER AND WIFE TO YOU AND MY DAUGHTER! YES I BE WORKING HARD EVERYDAY AND ON THE ROAD ALOT! BUT I TRY TO BE THERE FOR YALL AND DO EVRYTHING I CAN!

jessica- MOM WHAT'S GOING ON?

jessica's mom- your dad is aa cheater.

jessica's mom goes up stairs and into her bedroom and packs up all of jessica's dad clothes and then throws the bags down the stairs.

jessica- dad why would you cheated?

jessica's dad-