CHAPTER 2

Jessica wakes up in her king size bed. and puts on some music. she finds some clothes to where so she can go shopping, well her mom was going with her to get some groceries but her mom cant go cause she busy working like always. so far for the day her dad isnt drunk.

jessica goes to the bathroom and takes a shjower and comes out and puts on some bleached shorts and a nice pink tank top. with stud earing andgold necklace and had on white shoes with pink in it. jessica goes down stairs.

dad- hey sweetie, your mom had lefted already.... where you going dressed like that.

jessica- im going to the store and get some groceries, then imma drop it off and go to the mall with kayla.

dad- ok but i havent seem your boyfriend alex in a while, do yall still date?

jessica- yes, he was going to come over but... your always drunk.

dad- yeah, i know and im sorry.ill try to stop starting today.

jessica- whatever bye.

dad- bye and be careful.

jessica goes to her car and puts her belt on and she goes to the store. 20mins later

*AT THE STORE*

jessica is at the store and she is in one of the lanes. some boy walks up to her.

boy- hey cutie.

jessica- who are you?

boy- the boy of your dreams.

jessica laughs

jessica- nah, your not and i got a man, and it aint you.

boy- well, my name is travis.

jessica- hi travis and bye.

she grabs a couple thinks and goes to the next lane.

jessica- yes we need this, imma go home and make this right here. (talking excited)

travis kept following her and she didnt know. jessica goes and pays for the groceries and then goes to her car. she is putting the things in the car and when she truned around there was travis.

jessica- TF! WHY YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME!

travis- i aint calm down, you know you got feeling for me.

jessica- NO I DONT, I TOLD YOU I GOT A BOYFRIEND SO BYE!

travis- I DONT CARE, HE CANT BEAT ME THO!

jessica- BYE BOY GET AWAY FROM MY CAR AND ME!

travis- WHATEVER CAUSE YOU GONNA LEARN TODAY! JUST WATCH IMMA MAKE SURE YOU DONT SEE THE LIGHT!

jessica gets in her car and drives away. and travis gets in his car and follows jessica home. jessica is at home taking the bags out the car and her dad come out and help.

dad- is that all?

jessica- hey im going to pick up kayla and we going to the mall, and then ill be back home.

dad- ok love you and be careful.

jessica- i love you to and i will.