CHAPTER 25

The doctor came back in the room.

Jessica- is everything ok dr?

Dr.- um.... not really your body is in bad conditions.

Jessica- conditions with an "S"

Dr.- yes. Um well we have to take a x-xra to see your bones and lungs and everything but when we took some blood your veins is weak its hard to find them and sometimes that can lead up to something bad so we are going to keep u here and make sure u eat and work u out at our gym just to get ur muscle strong.

Jessica- ok thanks.

Dr- np but ill be right back.

The man knocked on the door

Man- hey um my sonvis going to stay here with u. But i have to go he will be in the waiting room.

Jessica- ok thanks

He smiled and then he had lefted

Maxwell's pov

I wonder what she looks like and i am the type of man that aint gonna let any man hit on a woman i was raised to not cheat or hit any hand on a woman.

6 mins later Jessica walks out looking around maxwell gets up and walks to her .

Maxwell- are u jessica?

Jessica- yeah u must be the man's son.

Maxwell- yea my name is maxwell but call me max for short.

Jessica- ok. She smiled

Max- imma take u to my house and u can sleep in my room. He said as they got in the car

Jessica- oh no u can sleep in ur own bed ill sleep on the couch.

Max- no way! After wat my dad told me wat that boy did to u. U need to sleep on something softed.

Jessica smiled

Max's pov

She is sexy as hell. I wanna date her but not just yet i dont even kno her but thats so messed up of what that boy did to her. Smh

Jessica- do u have a girlfriend?

Max- i did but she cheated on me and i haven't dated anyone since then.

Jessica- oh sorry bout that.

Max- its ok u dont gotta say sorry.

Jessica- so tell me about ur self.

Max- well i am 20 years old i am in college but i do online college. I have 2 jobs. I work at a place for buisness and i work at planet fitness. *Laughs* yeah and i know what u thinking it dont look like you work out.

Jessica- *laughs* well u have muscles. But um.... im 18 turning 19 in a couple of weeks. I have a boyfriend name alex we have been dating for how long now. Smh

Max- well at least he doesn't hurt u like them dumb old fools did.

Jessica- yea.

They arrived at his house a one floor house but soo beautiful inside.

Max- Welcome to my house.

Jessica-its very nice.... first all i love the colors orange ish dark walls and red velet couches.

Max-yea here is my room u can sleep in. AND PLEASE *he wasnt getting smart* just sleep in there. But are u still hungry i can cook u something

Jessica- can i have some dessert. If ya got anything.

Max- girl do i. Bish please * talking gay*

Max- yea come on. I got ice cream and i can make some brownies and we can make like a... ice cream brownie sunday.

Jessica- yea i love brownies.

they made brownies and watched tv and she fell asleep and he picked her up and put her in his bedroom and he fell asleep on the couch.