CHAPTER 8

REPLAY

jessica starts washing her hand and..... walks out and BAM there was travis.

travis- hey, you miss me, i missed you. lets go for a ride.

jessica screams so loud.

jessica- GET AWAY FROM ME!

alex runs up to the bathroom and starts beating on travis. the police came and put handcuffs on alex and travis.

police- oh traivis we've been looking for you.

jessica- please dont arrest alex.

police- we're not but travis we are.

travis- i'll be back for whats mine.

alex- nah man, she mine you aint getting this one.

police- yeah, you going far away from here.

jessica- baby are you ok.

alex- yeah lets go.

jessica looks at alex in pain.

jessica- bae are you sure your ok.

alex gets angry.

alex- YES I SAID I WAS STOP ASKING AND GET IN THE CAR.

jessica gives him a confused face and just gets in the car the ride back home was quit. he pulls up at jessica's and she just looks at him.

jessica- well, i had fun.

alex-  i did to... ill see you later.

jessica- can you please talk to me.

alex looks out the window getting a little mad.

jessica- bae please

he turns his head and looks at her.

alex- listen i dont wanna talk right now to much on my mind. i need some time to think.

jessica- OF WHAT?!!!

alex takes a deep breath, and says.....

alex- to myself right now...... i'll call you in the morining.

jessica- hopefully when you calll you will have a better aditude. (she said smartly)

she gets out and slams the door. jessica opens the house door. and walks in looking back at alex. then he looks at her and pulls off.

JESSICA'S POV

what the heck is wrong with him. i swear he needs help right now or something cause i cant deal with him. and if he is going to act like this when we are married. then hello papers!! cause it aint gonna work. i really dont even think we should get married right now. we rushed into this.

ALEX'S POV

i messed up. i shouldn't of yelled at her like that, she was just seeing if i was ok. wow, she probably aint gonna wanna marry me anymore..................  im not sure if we should get married right now but i'll talk to her in the morning. we need more time to think about it. yeah thats all.

HEY EVERYONE I HOPE YALL LIKED THIS STORY. I WILL BE WRITING MORE BUT I HAVE TO FINISH A PROJECTED FOR SCHOOL. SOO YEAH VOTE AND COMMENT. AND SHARE IF YOU WOULD LIKE. MORE STORYS WOULD BE COMING SOON. - JANAYA