Chapter 27:『 First Trip During The Apocalypse (2) 』

"Try it out. You can use this time as practice." Qian Xie was a bit confused as to how did Chen Jian know how to use his abilities to the extent of knowing its name. But she recalled the first time she got these new found abilities, knowledge immediately bombarding her brain.

The car was in a steady pace for Chen Jian to show off his skills. Zombies that were gathering were getting more many as the longer Chen Jian delayed his toxic gas. Qian Xie was also feeling that her hands were getting itchy, wanting to slice off the heads of these disgusting undeads.

"Fine." Chen Jian muttered under his breath. He moved closer to the window. As he raised his right hand, he felt that the zombies were about to eat him alive. A second before he released his toxic gas, he was confused about how the car didn't get destroyed under these zombies' multiplied strength.

Qian Xie being smug: ">~>"

Black fog was excreted from his point finger and gradually spread outside, surrounding the car. All the zombies that were near to Qian Xie's Macheteé looked like they melted, their bodies slowly turned into black and sticky liquid from head to toe.

More zombies were pummeling the car yet it never gave up, the three inside didn't even feel a shake. Chen Jian didn't mind the confusion and was focused into spreading his fog outside up 'til the radius he could muster to spread it to.

"Drive faster. Their aren't any zombies anymore." Qian Xie stated as she took a look outside. She gave directions here and there while eating a junkfood.

Chen Jian behind was exhausted from constantly producing toxic gas, resulting for him to just close his eyes as if he was sleeping. His red face was sweaty but a smile hung from his lips.

That felt good. Killing those things that killed his family, he wanted to kill more. But he understood that he needs to replenish his energy firsthand.

The drive frm then on was peaceful because almost all of the zombies were eliminated by them. Qian Xie prepared her pistol equipped with a silencer to one by one take down some zombies while on their way.

Finally, they saw a huge white mansion filled with soldiers outside. The outside were also filled with zombie corpses, which were obviously killed by those men protecting the house.

This must be it, Tian Ming Jue thought.

"Park the car in front of the gate." Qian Xie ordered. Ming Jue did park in front of the gate where the soldiers threw menacing glares.

Qian Xie immediately stated aloud from the window, "Let us in. This is Yun Xie."

The soldiers immediately knew that this girl must be Yun Lian's daughter. One soldier stepped just in front of the window and checked inside using a flashlight. "The ammunition will be given to us."

Qian Xie's brows furrowed. "These are my personal necessities. What if zombies broke in and I don't have my guns?" Qian Xie was afraid that the firepower of her guhs would shock these soldiers. These ones are from her space, she cannot let them find out about its strong capabilities, hence they'd question her about this and put up experiments to find ways on how to mass produce this gun.

Even though she could just duplicate it, she's not willing enough to help these bastards, especially that scum of a father.