Chapter Two: 『Living Goddess 』

A few knocks on the door was heard. "Xiao* Xie, this is daddy. Can we have a talk? Daddy has something to tell you."

(*Means 'little', it serves as an endearment)

Peh! Who is this daddy he is talking about? Is he and Yun Xie familiar? "Come in, dad." Either way, Yun Xie still needs to act like the past Yun Xie. She will definitely need her daddy's money.

"How's my Xiao Xie? Sorry I had come visited you just now. I was very busy back at City B." Yun Lian appeased his daughter as he slowly sat with her on the pink bed. Yun Xie behaved well and looked innocent while she smiled.

"It's fine, dad. What was it that you wanted to talk about?" Honestly, Yun Xie just wanted to tear this scum of a dad. She even wanted to vomit thinking that they share only one blood.

System, since you're amazing and almighty, could you at least change my blood? Something that's not in any way related to this scum of a man. Yun Xie silently grieved inside her heart.

[I cannot do that, Mistress. You will die]

Yun Xie just continued her grievances. At least there is her system still worrying for her.

[I cannot not worry for Mistress. I would also die with Mistress when that time comes]

Finally, Yun Xie just decided not to listen to this system anymore.

"Xiao Xie? Are you feeling alright? Do you need some more rest?" Hmph! If she did not know the true colors of this man in front of her, then she would definitely believe his words. During the apocalypse, he used her(YX) countless times to be his(YL) shield. This scum Yun Lian also only kept her to be their weapon.

"I just spaced out, dad doesn't need to worry about it." And with that, they continued to discuss what was needed to be discussed.

"You want me to come with you to a party?" Yun Xie innocently tilted her head even though she already knew of this. Even though it was already ten years and six months, she could still very clearly remember what happened on this day.

(A/Nonsense: Wow, I would like to have that kind of memory. Even my last grade's almost 1 year of studying different lessons are completely forgotten after reading a few novels)

The past Yun Xie did not come with Yun Lian to the party, but instead had a date with her best friend, Gu Yi Qi, instead. Right now, she just wanted to come with her dad than that two-faced bitch of a best friend.

In the apocalypse, that so-called best friend left her in the middle of the streets for some men with ammunition. Luckily, she was also OP and knows how to wield different types of guns and swords with abnormal strength. Yun Xie can still feel that her professional skills and strength from back then is still with her.

Yun Xie agreed to be with her dad to the party. The party will start at 7:30pm so Yun Xie still has time to prepare. She has dresses and such here but she's worried that she'd be wearing pink again this time.

The past Yun Xie was obsessed to colour pink and the current Yun Xie right now definitely does not like very girly things.

"Dad will pick you up later." After a kiss in the forehead, Yun Lian went back downstairs. The situtation inside Yun Xie's bedroom was very contradicting. The room was all pink and refreshing yet the gloominess that surrounded Yun Xie spread all over the room.

"System, you have some holy water?! I badly wanna wipe my forehead! So stinky! Disgusting!" She(YX) scrubbed her forehead using different towels, blankets, and pillows. There was no need to say that Yun Xie's forehead was really red.

[Mistress, please calm down! You still have to prepare for the party, right?!]

Yun Xie immediately calmed down. Her calm and cold aura made the system think if its Mistress was really wailing about a kiss on the forehead a while ago.

"Right." Yun Xie took her pink wallet and went downstairs. The maids' and butlers' nagging did not stop her and she quickly drove her hot pink Machetteé* out to downtown.

(*I don't really have sufficient knowledge about cars, especially their brands so I just made my own. I was helped by Movvai on how to pronounce it and now it's pronounced as 'ma-she-tee'.)

In Mall E where the system and his Mistress were fitting a black fitted dress, staffs and onlookers cannot help but fawn over Yun Xie. After she bought the dress, she decided to just wear it since it was already night time. Calling a certain butler, Yun Xie made him(butler) bring back her limited edition Macheteé and she will wait for her dad.

Yun Xie made one last look on the whole body mirror in front of her. Knowing that she was still 16 years old, Yun Xie was very satisfied. Wearing a fitted black longsleeved dress with holes in a form of scratch marks on both of her sides made her really look hot and seductive. Paired with her sky high 8 inches black heels with long laces just added to her sexiness.

Anyone can say that this Yun Xie right now had grown. Really grown. With a different temperament, cold and aloof aura, the praises she recieved could be envied by a real deal goddess. Her(YX) feminine pheonix-like eyes were sharp, brows natural, nose tall, and her small lips plump with a natural red tinge. Her skin was flawlessly white and jade-like, her small face was perfectly shaped with the right sharpness of angles, and her very long hair was curled and put to the side.

Simply a living goddess.

"My Xiao Xie is really too beautiful! What can I say, it runs in the blood?" Yun Xie almost vomitted from Yun Lian's joking remark. She was thankful that it was only a joking remark lest no one would know why the world suddenly turned upside down.

"Let's go, dad. We might get late." Yun Xie said with a calm tone.