63

She woke up smiling and decided to call Donny to meet up with her. Sasabihin ko na payag na ako na ei kasal agad kami! I know he will be happy.

Hello babe?

Heey Morning babe.

Can we meet later? dinner perhaps? may sasabihin ako.

Uhmm pwede ba around 10pm na i still have an important apointment mamayang hapon baka matagalan.

Ganun ba? then sige tomorrow nalang. Morning?

Sure babe? wait is it important? you can tell me now so i can cancel my appointment later.

No need it's fine. Sge babe. Update me about your whereabouts ha.

Yes yes, im sorry babe babawi ako promise!

Okay i know..

I love you okay?

and I love you too.

His busy again. Haays..

She decided not do anything today.

Maybe tomorrow we can arrange everything na since we will get married agad! no preparations needed! nakakakaba na nakakatuwa!

Hah.. No Heidee or anyone else can ruin them!!

She realize that they are partners. They should always choose each other more than anything or anyone else.

She was smiling from ear to ear when her fone rang. It's Timo!

Hey, doing anything today??

Wala naman...

Si Donny ba?

May meeting pa mamaya. I was about to tell him about my decision Timo. To get married asap pero bukas pa kami magkikita.

Okay sige. Then let's go out!

Ha?

Dress nicely.

Saan tayo pupunta?

Magsimba and dinner maybe? Don't worry nagpaalam ako kay Donny.
He said yes kasi nga may gagawin siya later. Ill keep you busy for the meantime.

Ohh okay sige.

Dress nicely please..

Ha? bakit?

Something you love to wear. Wear it!

Hhmm.. anong meron?

It might be the last time ill take you out as Miss so please.. she can hear him laughing on the other side.

Hahah.. Okay sge. Thanks again Timo!

Anything for you princess.

So may gagawin pala ako today. Hmm.. What should i wear? Something nice perhaps.

She decided for a lace beige fitted dress. bagay sakin to at ngayon ko lang masusuot.

Timo will always occupy a big part of her life. Might as well enjoy his company later coz it's true, today might be the last day she will be a Miss. Tomorrow, maybe just maybe, she will be a Pangilinan. She's smiling thinking about it.

She decided to spent her whole day sa spa para magrelax. Timo will pick her up by 6pm so she still have ample of time. She texted her where abouts kay Donny and Timo's plan to go out.
He replied with enjoy and love you.