54

Babe.. let's go...

Saglit lang... Saan ba?

Basta, surprise to..

I hate surprises...

Matutuwa ka promise..

Really?

Yep.. so tara..

Hmm okay.. San ba?

just come with me okay?

Okay... sabi mo but Donny don't surprise me too much pls..

Teka meron ba non? he ask laughing.

Ofcourse! she answered.

Okay sige na.. tara na po..

Idlip ka muna, i have to drive he said while tucking her in passenger seat.

Hmmm.. okay sge inaantok na din ako.

Okay.. sleep tight princess. He kissed her on her forhead but she grab his neck and kissed him on the lips instead.

Aba.. si Donny.

Whaat? she asked smiling.

I love you okay?

And I love you too..

Ohh sige na.. sleep babe.

Donny

He prepared something for her.
He looked at her sleeping face, Such an angel. Being married to her and spending the rest of his life with her will be the best decision he will make in his intire life that's for sure. He will never let her go. His whole being is made for her, it's like they were destined for each other. She is his other half, his soulmate.

Babe.. dito na tayo..

Ha? napahaba ata tulog ko.. where are we?

Hmmm.. tara?? he stretched his hand to reach her.

Kassy

Babe what is this?? kinakabahan man mukhang may kutob na ako kung ano ang surpresang inihanda para sakin ni Donny.

Halika.. inabot nito ang kamay ko kaya ako napababa sa sasakyan.

A pleasant surprise indeed. Her dad, mom even Timo are here! May mga dalang bulaklak. They are all smiling and clapping kaya napangiti na din ako ng maluwang.

Donny's family are also present and smiling towards her.

Donny what is this? she asked.

Iginiya ako nito papunta sa gitna. The view is spectacular. Nasa tagaytay ata sila.

Hey babe, I'm sorry if everything was haste, too fast maybe but i want you to know na as long as your with me and im with you we can conquer everything life will throw at us. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. Your my angel. You can destroy me anytime but i hope you will always choose our relationship over anyone or anything.

Bigla itong lumuhod at may kinuhang box mula sa bulsa.

It's a ring. 
Napaluha ako ng marinig ko kung gaano ako kamahal at kahalaga kay Donny. All i know is she loves him more than anything else.

Will you marry me my princess?

YESS ofcourse! Without a doubt Donny!!

Thank You babe!!! He immediately placed the ring in her ring finger and kissed her while everyone is clapping and shouting. She's so happy!!

Congratulations! rinig ko ang sigawan at masasayang pagbati.

She's Home.

Donny

She said Yes!! Everything is still surreal. Although she already said yes when he first asked her but hearing it with everyone close to them as a witness he can't contain his happiness!

Thank you babe he said.
I love you and I promise to court you and make up to you for the rest of our married life.

I love you too and i promise to make us as my priority and God as the center of our relationship.

-------

Short update, marami kasi akong pinaglalaban sa socmed.. Heartstrong para sa DonKiss 😂😭💖