16

She's fixing her things and at the same time thinking of ways she can look for a part time job. Kelangan na niya yun to make herself useful. She doesn't really need the pay but she needs to do something useful.

Eksaktong tumunog celfone niya. Its a private number.

Heellloo? Yes??

Kassandra?

Speaking, who's this?

Tita Vida mo to.

ohhh hello Tita, how are you po? Kapatid ng mommy.

Kung hindi pa tumawag ang mommy mo hindi ko pa malalaman na umuwi ka na pala.

Im sorry tita, i wass...

Okay no need to say sorry..

Are you staying here for good?

A bit.. siguro po.

What are your plans?

None pa as of now since i am late for enrollment. I might look for a job.

Job? but you don't need it. Money matters?

No tita its for making myself useful.

Oh okay mana ka sa Ama mo.. Eksakto pala sumama ka sakin mamaya may pupuntahan tayo.

Where tita?

Do you have a gown with you? why am i even asking. Give me your address, papupuntahin ko dyan stylist ko.

Saan tayo pupunta tita?

You want a job right? sa pupuntahan natin may trabaho.

Her tita is like her mom, straighforward, no pretense and ambitious. She heard she is working in a tv network but she's not really familiar with her mom's family background.

Oh okay sige po tita, but i think i can look for it on my own.

C'mon Kassy this is Philippines and not LA okay? Habang nandito ka ill take care of you. Pangako ko yun sa mommy mo.

Okay sige po. She sent her condo address after the call. Gusto sana niya to make it on her own but she's right, this is Philippines, a little help won't hurt her.

______________________________________

It's a masquerade party for a TV network. She's wearing a tight fitting elegant black dress and a red mask. She looks like a Bond girl sa outfit niya. A little bit daring and sexy for everyone to see. She's with her Tita Vida and by the looks of it mataas ang posisyon ng tita niya since everyone is asking for a picture with her aunt and giving her pleasantries.

True to her offer kanina sa fone, madami dami na siyang hawak na calling cards of different agencies. She'll be a ramp and a editorial model. Kaya niya yun tingin niya and it's a good job cause her time will be flixible.

She's already lined up for a editorial shot and she's excited!

Her thoughts was cut short ng tinawag siya ng tita Vida niya.

Kassy meet Ben Chan.

Good evening sir,

Vida ito na ba yun?

Yes Ben, nakangiting sagot ng tita niya.

Can you remove your mask Hija.

Yes po, agad agad niyang tinanggal maskara niya.

Hmmm pretty Vida ha..

Ofcourse, it's in our blood.

Parehong tumawa ang dalawa kaya nakitawa na din siya.

Pwede ka sa print ads ko hija 

Really sir? She's a bit ecstatic.

Tito Ben nalang.

Here's my Calling card and ill contact Vida sa schedule mo for shoot okay?

Okay thank you Tito Ben.  Agad niya itong yinakap.

May potential ka so please don't take  for granted the chances you have okay? Hard work and be professional nakangiti nitong paalaala.

Yes po Tito Ben. Thank you, hindi ko po sasayangin yung chance.

Sakin mananagot yan pag may ginawang di tama. nakangiting sagot ng Tita Vida niya.

I won't ruin your trust Tita.

Tinitigan siya ng Tita niya. She don't know if may alam ito sa nangyari sa LA sa kanya but she hope wala. She's not ruining anything here, she promised herself.

Tita ill just go to the rest room po.

Okay sige Vida.. Make yourself comfortable okay? Hanapin mo nalang ako mamaya or give me a ring.

Okay po. Thanks Tita!

No worries Kassy. Nakangiti nitong sagot sa kanya.

The Ball was a big event she can tell, madaming press, cameraman na nagkalat at ang daming artista dahil lahat magaganda at gwapo.

Wait.. Baka andito din si Donny??