62

She's not having it.

Donny's busy.

Heidee's tempting her to loss control. Kung nasaan ako nandun ito at nang aasar. Pakiramdam ko minsan stalker ito. Bakit alam ang schedule ko?

Nakakaasar na makita ito parati although her comments hits bulls eye at aaminin ko nasasaktan ako.

Like right now cake tasting and Heidee is here again nang aasar!

Soo ano ba ang masarap na flavor for you? wala na naman si Donny? Kung ako yan ayoko nalang.. hmm...

Whaat?

I said kung ako yan.. ayoko nalang ituloy coz obviously his busy.. Pano pa pag kasal na talaga kayo? busy pa din ba?

Ngayon lang yan kasi tinatapos niya lahat ng projects niya.

A philosopher once said.. Pag gusto may paraan.. Pag ayaw maraming dahilan. haha..
Joke lang. Smile.

What are you emplying ba Heidee?

Teka wag kang maasar. Sakin lang naman kung ako yan.. Ill pospone it or ill marry him right away.

You like Donny?

She noticed she was taken off guard by her question.

What if i answer yes?

His mine.. she answered and look at her straight in her eyes. Mabuti na ang klaro sila.

Your not yet married. I'll take my chances Kassy.
So pano mauna na ako. Ayoko ng eskandalo.

No i won't do that, will not stoop to your level Heidee.

Whatever you say!! Bye for now. And by the way velvet cakes are the best.

She felt like crying. May point naman ito.  will she pospone their wedding? ano bang tama? She decided to call Timo. She needed some advice. What's good about him is his always ready to listen and give advice and i like it about him.

They decided to meet sa coffee shop. While looking at him she realize how he fought hard for her dati at andito ako ngayon manghihingi na naman ng advice for the person who also hurt him. She felt guilty.

Hey.. How are you Kassy?

Okay naman how about you Timo?

Im good.

Soo kumusta ang preparations?

Its exhausting.

You look tired.

Yeah.. and i...

Hmm.. problem?

No not really..

I know you Kassy.. rest and relax..

Im thinking of posponing the wedding.
Donny's busy.
Maybe till next year?

Are you sure? A lot might happen for the next twelve months.
If it's tiring you maybe a month siguro to pospone?

I don't know..

Why not marry right away?

Ha?

yeah marry right away.. you can remarry again and again pag marami na kayong time.

But isnt it too soon?

You love him?

Ofcourse!!

Then what are you waiting for?.

Yeah...

Ill set it up. Ill help you.

Really?

Diba mahal mo? bat niyo pinapahirapan mga sarili niyo? Fight for him. Nag give way ako to make you both happy. Don't let it go to waste please. He laughed..

But seriously. Donny's doing alot of things it's really up to you Kassy if your willing to wait that long again.

Hmm.. your right.. Thank you Timo.

Always welcome Kassy.

She smiled, thinking about it, It will be the most spontaneous decision she'll ever make. Nakakaba. Im sure Donny will be surprised!

She went home smiling and happy! Piliin mo ang mahal mo no question about that.

-----------------------------------------------------------