47

After a day sa Long beach, they spent another day in Malibu and another day in Santa Monica.

I don't know kung isusumpa ko ang Santa Monica or si Donny. The rides was Insane! Akala ko katapusan ko na! But Donny talked me out to try every rides! His insane! Muntikan na akong masuka and bully Donny is laughing his arse out like it's the funnniest thing on earth!!

Gusto ko na sanang magtampo but he surprised me with a bouquet of flowers that night and treated me with a very good dinner. Marunong bumawi..

Right now nasa Sta Monica pa din sila enjoying the breathtaking sunset..

They were seated side by side and just savoring the moment..

Kassy lez go to San Francisco... he said breaking the silence.

Whaatt? That's like one flight away from here or almost 8 hours drive!!

Malapit lang yun so please...

Anong gagawin natin dun? May mas magagandang lugar naman na mas malapit Donny..

Kasi, I am nominated for an award Kassy.. My manager emailed me the invitation. Will you be my date?

Wag na Donny, that's not my thing anymore, it might trigger speculations again.. she answered softly.

So what? hayaan mo sila.. It's still my life Kassy.. so please samahan mo ako..

I don't know Donny.. she's not comfortable with the idea.

Okay.. but my invitation is still valid until the awards night.. he smiled weakly.

She can sense sadness in his voice and his eyes. And her heart is slowly breaking for him.

Until now Kassy hindi ko pa din alam bakit ka umalis..

Siguro naman alam mo na ang kwento kung anong nangyari dati nung makita mo kami ni Sammy.

Yeah.. sinabi ni Timo...

Ayoko na sanang pag usapan pa but i guess questions should be answered na for closure.. Soo bakit ka umalis?? bakit mo ako iniwan ulit? That's the second time Kassy na halos mabaliw ako.

Im sorry..

Tell me para maliwanagan ako.. Why did you leave?

that was two years ago, i was reckless, inlove and afraid.

After ko kayong makita ni Sammy that night your manager kasama ang tita ko and your dad asked me to take a step back. To lielow kasi nakikita tayo parati. They are trying to build your team up at nagiging sagabal ako.

I know you love what you do Donny. Hindi ko din kayang magpakalielow so i decided to leave.

Timing din yun kasi my case with my Professor was finally reopened so i was given the justice that i deserve. I think what happened was God's plan mahaba kung paliwanag.

I don't know Kassy, ang alam ko lang your decisions are your own. You never considered mine. Kung anong mararamdaman ko, kung ano ba sa tingin ko ang dapat sana nating ginawa. Your so selfish..

His teary eyed and its breaking her. Siguro nga selfish talaga ako. I opted for the easiest way out.

At that moment Donny, yun yung sa tingin ko ang tama kasi look at you now, marami kang projects, nasa peak ka ng career mo.. isnt it great?? she smiled to show her enthusiasm but she knew she failed miserably.

I'm not Happy..he blurted out. The day you left, it was like you have taken my happiness with you Kassy and it hurts.. until now..

She cried when she heard his words. His not happy..

Her reckless decision again caused him so much pain..

Im sorry Donny akala ko yun yung mas makakabuti sayo.. sa career mo..

My God Kassy who are you to know what's good for me? for the second time Kassy you should have asked first and then he proceeded to leave.

At parang nakikisama ang panahon sa nararamdaman ko.. on a summer day in California small drops of water fell from the sky..