Chapter 6. "Public Apology"

Start from the beginning

     "What?"

     "Apologize."

     "You're funny sir." I say as I literally laugh my ass off unable to breathe whatsoever.

     The principal bangs his hand on the table as I wheeze. "This is not a laughing matter, you've just committed a crime against a future alpha. If you don't apologize right this instant then tomorrow you'll have to do it publicly in front of the whole school plus both of your parents to make amends."

     I look this man straight in the eyes, "See you tomorrow, Mr. Snik."

     He scoffs as I walk out of the room calmly, then I see my fuming father just outside.

Flashback ends here

     "Dad, I literally didn't do anything wrong! How can you be mad at me?" I hiss.

     "You should've just fucking apologized!"

     "Well maybe I didn't want to fucking apologize to a fucking dirtbag!"

     "You will learn to respect those above you, don't you dare raise your voice to me!"

     "Fuck off, all you ever do is nag me! I'm never fucking good enough for you am I?"

     "..."

     "Maybe if you really cared you'd understand how I feel right now! I literally got punched in the goddamn fucking face and you're mad at me for defending myself, if I were a fucking alpha you would've been on my side a hundred percent!"

     "I'm disappointed in you, Felix." He says shaking his head clearly very angry still.

     "I'll add it to the list of things I do on a daily basis."

     He glares at me, "Don't fucking say shit like that."

     "Why? You want me to fucking lie and say everything is just fucking dandy and that I'm happy you're with Karen or that I was born just to fix you're failing marriage?"

     With a growl he pulls into our driveway, "Go to your room, don't expect any supper."

     "Fine then, I see how it is. Tell everyone not to fucking talk to me then while I cry into a fucking pillow you asshole!"

     I race into the house at lightning speeds heading straight into my room. I lock my bedroom door and fall to the floor in tears. "Fucking prick!" I yell as I slide against the door.

     My breathing picks up rapidly as I think about how fucked up I am. "Why me?" I cry.

     'It's always gotta be my fault doesn't it? It's not my fault I'm an omega! I don't like myself, I hate my dad, I hate my mom, I hate everyone! Everyone can just fuck right on off!'

     My breathing continues rapidly, my doorknob jiggles, "Felix?" It's Zach, I don't want to burden him.

     "Felix!"

     I calm down slightly or at least enough to make a convincing "I'm fine" voice. "Yeah?"

     "Wanna talk?"

     "No thanks, I need alone time." My breaths still faster than normal.

     "Oh, ok. If you need anything you always know where I'll be."

     "Yeah, I love you."

     "Love you too." He says as I hear him hesitantly walk away.

     'I'm so stupid, I'm such a burden to everyone!' And just like that the thoughts come back one after another, taunting me again and again.

     "I can't!" I wheeze out as I head to my desk half passed out, scissors! Scissors!

     I grab the scissors and without a second thought I slit my left wrist which makes me whimper. I do it again and again until the voices fall asleep. I might just fall asleep.

     I apply pressure to the wounds, I won't die from them I know that much, they aren't too deep but I think the bleeding is freaking me out a bit. I just need to relax and I'll be fine.

     Once the bleeding isn't as bad and I don't feel as fuzzy I wipe the scissors off and throw away the tissue. I then walk over to the bathroom down the hall and clean myself off with a nice shower, I then disinfect and bandage my wrist. Hopefully it's not too noticeable if I wear big hoodies.

     I sigh as I sit on the lid of the toilet, I'm such a dumbass. This is getting to be too much, I need to tell someone about this. I don't care who.

I look up to the bathroom ceiling contemplating who I should inform of my predicament. Marcus? No, he's such a mom character I'd still want to be able to piss without someone looking over my shoulder. Evelyn, nah I wouldn't want to ruin her jokester like character.

Perhaps I could just write stuff down in like a diary or something, no too tedious. I huff as I exit the bathroom, "Felix."

I turn my head and see my dad, "What?" He looks at me up and down, "Never mind."

"Okay?"

I walk to my room bumping shoulders with my dad, on accident on purpose? Who knows?

The next morning my door is busted in by none other than...

———————————————————————-
(A/n): Hope you enjoy, I plan for a rough boat ride ahead. More triggering content continues but I don't know exactly in what chapters yet, I don't plan things I just write.

Date: August 10, 2019
Words: 1420