Chapter 11

WARNING WARNING WARNING 

-MAJOR ENDGAME SPOILERS-

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story. Everything in here belongs to Marvel. Any OC added will be made known that they are mine. Other than that it belongs to Marvel.

Chapter 11: Another Sacrifice

It was dark and lonely for a while. Nothing but endless black. There was no sound either. Nothing to feel. Nothing to taste. And nothing to smell. There was just... nothing. Not even a memory of what happened. Suddenly there was light. An orange light, but still there was light! Maybe answers will soon unfold.

~~~~~

"Hey look."

They turned to see what Gamora was pointing at and saw the pavilion. Standing there alone, just like how Gamora remembered. 

"What's so important about that?" Sam questioned.

"Nothing, it's just where I woke up when I entered the soul stone."

"It might be a good place to stay for awhile. I mean if we need to meet someone, then Spider-Man should come find us." Hope suggested. Which they all agreed too.

Although little did they know that they were about to meet someone new. And that even Spider-Man didn't know that there was a newcomer.

~~~~~

That's where the heroes are now, walking towards the pavilion. They were walking in groups with Gamora leading them. Suddenly she stops. Quill, who was walking directly behind her abruptly stopped trying not to bump into Gamora. Although Drax bumped into Quill making him fall. Mantis tripped over Drax, which meant that Groot also tripped over her. Nate tripped over Cassie who tripped over Lila who tripped over Cooper who tripped over Groot's roots.  Wanda was able to avoid the collision by stepping back but also tripped over Groot's roots. She bumped into Laura who pulled down Hope. Hope ended up grabbing her fathers hand who grabbed Janet causing both of them to fall. Sam, who wasn't paying attention, tripped over Janet's leg pulling Bucky down with him causing Bucky to grab a hold of Shuri who grabbed her brother. Hill was looking at the fallen heroes and Fury was looking down with unamused look, Goose was laughing at them sitting beside Fury's leg. And Strange, well Strange just floated above all of them and landed beside Gamora. 

"What do you see?" Strange questioned her. 

"There's a someone under neath the pavilion." Gamora stated. 

Strange turned to see and he saw what Gamora was looking at. 

"Do you think they pose a threat?"

"Do you think one person could take on," Sam stopped from where he was laying to count how many heroes there were, "fourteen heroes?"

"Never judge a book by its cover." A voice spoke. 

Turning around they saw Spider-Man standing there with his arms crossed. 

"I mean The world's mightiest heroes, the graceful, smart, strong, and pays attention group, on the ground, tangled up together." He said, the amusement very clear in his voice. He then walked passed them and started off towards the pavilion. 

"Don't you think you should approach with more caution." Gamora questioned but said it as a statement. 

"I've I should my senses are telling me other wise." Spidey simply stated, looking over his shoulder to look at Gamora before continuing.

Gamora and Strange turned to see that the others, more or less, had gotten up. Gamora started walking towards the pavilion. Strange right behind her. The other slowly started to follow. T'Challa, Shuri, Fury and Hill got up first, Drax and Mantis being last. As they neared the pavilion they saw that the 'someone' was a lady. She had her hair in a braid that ended just between her shoulder blades. Her hair was mostly red but had blonde tips. Spider-Man was already there. As they grew near they caught the end of their conversation.

"-o that's what happened." 

Spidey was quiet after whatever the newcomer just told him. It wasn't until Sam shouted when they realized who the newcomer was.

"Natasha!?" Sam yelled in surprise, "Wh-Wha-What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be out there? What is hap-?"

"Oh my-! Stop. Just stop." Bucky interrupted exasperated.

"Aunt Nat!" Cassie and Cooper yelled. In Nate's case 'Auntie Tasha!'

She picked up Nate and hugged Cooper and Lila with the other. 

"Hey Laura." Natasha smiles at her. "Clint's doing fine."

Laura smiled back at her

T'Challa turned to Natasha, "What happened that caused you to come here?"

"Thanos destroyed the stones. Scott somehow managed to come back from the quantum realm and gave us the idea of time travel. I went to vormir with Clint to get the soul stone. I sacrificed myself so Clint could go home with the stone." Natasha summarizes.

"So, your dead?" Shuri sadly said. Nat just nods.

"So, Clint won't be fine. Your death will hit him hard." Laura softly stated, eyes holding worry.

"Does vat mean vat Auntie Tasha won't come back? Ever?" Nate asked looking at Natasha with sad eyes.

"I don't know baby." Nat told Nate as he wrapped his little arms around her neck, burying his face in her shoulder. 

"Scott's out of the quantum realm?"

"Yes, you must be the person he's wanting to save."

Hope stayed quiet, Hank spoke up, "How did Scott escape the quantum realm alone?"

"I don-"

"Your not supposed to be here." Spidey interrupts Natasha. Heads turn to him and eyes hold confusion. 

"What do you mean by that?" Sam asked, eyebrows scrunching up.

"The soul stone requires one sacrifice. Gamora is right there. She was our stone's sacrifice. The sacrifice Thanos made. We were supposed to be released when the stone was demolished but something interfered. My guess is that we were transferred to a different soul stone. A soul stone from the past." Spidey didn't take in their confused looks, "No, we aren't supposed to here. We supposed to be out there. With the other avengers. In the real world." 

"I'm sure you'll go back to the real world." Nat told him. Her having faith with the remaining avengers. 

"I never said that we wouldn't. That's not my point" 

"So, what's you point? Why are you so concerned?"

"I'm not 'concerned'. What I'm trying to saying is that there's a chance that both, you" he points at Gamora, "and you," points to Natasha, "can leave the soul stone and return to earth alive."

~~~~~

Annnnnd that's a wrap! I know, I know. Such a short chapter to be the final chapter. But it served it's purpose and sets up for the next book. I shall give you a sneak peek tomorrow for the next book.

Anyway Byeee!