Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story. Everything in here belongs to Marvel. Any OC added will be made known that they are mine. Other than that it belongs to Marvel.

Chapter 9: Fury and Hill

"-ker" was the first thing Fury said after waking up in the realm. Like everyone other hero, Fury woke up alone. Although, unlike the others, he found someone on his own. Or more like a furry creature. More specifically, a certain alien Flerken cat.

"Hey there Goose." Fury bent down to pick up Goose, who jumped into his arms.

"That's not any ordinary cat, is it?" A voice spoke.

Turning around Fury saw Spider-Man standing right behind him, arms crossed. Fury raised an eyebrow.

"How did you get to that conclusion?" Fury scoffed.

"My sixth sense won't stop buzzing. Anyway, a certain agent of yours is this way." He started to walk away but when Fury didn't follow he added, "I mean if you don't want to see Agent Hill, that's on you."

Fury didn't say anything just took a step forward. Apparently that's all Spidey needed to know for him to continue. Goose jumped down from his arms and walked beside him. Spidey didn't speak again, just kept on walking. Agent Hill soon came into view.

"Fury?" She spoke up. Fury nodded to her. Goose rubbed against her legs before going up to Spidey.

"Come." Spidey made the 'follow me motion' as he started walking off. Goose trailing behind. Maria looked at Fury for confirmation. Fury nods and starts to follow. Maria right beside him.

They walked for what seemed to be hours. The light in the soul stone going dark and back to the regular bright orange. Goose never left Spidey's side. They kept walking in silence until they saw a group of people come into view. In others words a group of avengers and guardians alike. They heard the last part of what Shuri had said.

"-flects questions away. Refusing to answer." Shuri finishes.

"Bold of you to assume that I won't answer any of your questions Princess." Spidey spoke up for the first time since they found Maria.

Their heads snapped in their direction so fast it's a miracle that they're necks didn't snap as well. The kids were about to run up to him but seemed to be able to catch themselves.

"Is that a cat?" Sam questioned pointing at Goose who was sitting next to Spidey. Bucky stood up and addressed Spider-Man.

"Forget the cat. So kid, you gonna answer our questions now?" He said crossing his arms.

"Depends on your question. If I feel that it's important for you to know than I will tell you. If it's something you already know or it's not important then I won't say anything." Spidey explained, "Simple."

"Okay, wh-" Even before Sam could ask the first question Spider-Man cut him off.

"Oh, and ask about my identity then the only answer you will get is that I'm Spider-Man." He told them, then added, "Continue."

"Okay, how about anything you know about the soul stone?" Strange asked this time.

"Good question. Well I can tell you that the 'day' and 'night' here is, does not mean it's day or night in the real world." Spidey said, "Come."

He then started to walk away.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Shuri called out.

"Do you trust me?" Shuri was taken back by the question he repeatedly ask when she first met him.