Bucky and Sam

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story. Everything in here belongs to Marvel. Any OC added will be made known that they are mine. Other than that it belongs to Marvel.

Chapter 1: Bucky and Sam

Saying Steve's name was the last thing Bucky remembers. Now he wakes up in a strange weird endless orange place. He doesn't have the time of day or night in this strange place. All he knows was Thanos, the snap, and the fact that he has been wandering this orange realm for what seems like forever.

Bucky has been wondering and looking for any other living thing that could be there but he found nothing. 'Where am I? Where is everyone? Are there even other people?' were his thoughts. He was slowly losing hope of ever finding an answer to his questions. That was until in the distance he spotted a figure.

"Hey!" Bucky called out. The figure turned around to face Bucky, and watched as he drew near. However Bucky was startled when the figure turned around and started running in the opposite direction, away from Bucky. "Hey! Wait!" He called racing after the stranger.

As Bucky ran after the stranger, he observed somethings. He realized that he wasn't gaining on him, in fact he was slowly getting further away from Bucky. 'This guy has to enhanced to run this fast.' Bucky thought as he kept running. Soon the stranger slowed down enough for Bucky to catch up. Suddenly the figure turned a sharp right and ran away as fast as a bullet. Bucky was about to run after him once again when he heard a familiar voice call out.

"Bucky! Hey Bucky! Is that you!?" The voice called. Bucky turned towards the voice to see the one and only Falcon, aka Sam Wilson. He jogged towards Sam, relieved that there was someone he knew.

"Hey. Did the figure lead you here too?" Bucky asked.

"What? No, I was already here, looking around this orange plain, when I spotted him. He just suddenly ran away, then I saw you." Sam answered. He watched as Bucky was deep in thought.

"Do you think that he can lead us to others that are here?" Bucky finally said after a moment of silence. Sam shrugs, then looks around in the orange plain. Soon spotting the figure waiting in the distance.

"Hey look! There he is!" Sam yelled pointing towards the strange figure. Bucky looked to where Sam was pointing.

"Come on. Maybe if we follow him, he will lead us to other people." Bucky said jogging towards the figure, Sam following from behind. They saw the figure turn and starts to jog away from them. Bucky knows he can run up and catch up to the figure but then remembers that he would probably leave Sam far behind.

Bucky and Sam were walking following the figure at a distance. It seemed every time they tried to close the gap the figure would run even faster. They also observed that he seemed to know if they were running or walking cause it always matched his pace with theirs. Even with the distance they saw that the figure was wearing something red and blue, other than that they couldn't tell. Both didn't know who this stranger is but both felt that they knew him.

It didn't take long for the figure to lead them to some place else. They were just walking in a comfortable silence when Sam noticed that the figure suddenly stopped. Bucky cautiously walked forward, Sam following his lead. The next thing they knew was that the stranger booked it away. Sam went to follow after when Bucky put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"What? You want to lose him or what?" Sam asked confused as to why Bucky stopped him instead of following after.

"No. Last time he ran away like that I ran into you. Someone must be here for him to leave so suddenly." Bucky explained looking around. Unfortunately they saw no body. Just orange, orange and more orange.

"No one is here! Are you sure that he didn't want us to follow him!?" Sam yelled frustrated.

"I'm pretty sure if he wanted us to follow him, he wouldn't have ran off. He kept the same pace as us until now. There's got to be a reason as to why he left us here." Bucky calmly reasoned.

They were looking around, wandering for what seemed like hours. When Sam finally decides that he had enough. Plopping down on the orange ground groaning.

"I'm done for now. We've been walking for hours! And found nothing. I think we take a break." Sam complained laying down on his back. Bucky sighs and sit right across from Sam. Thinking over what just happened. He would have kept going, kept looking but the feeling of hopelessness takes over. Not to mention to the fact that he's tired.

"What do you think is happening back on Earth?" Sam suddenly breaks the silence still looking at the orange sky.

"I have no clue. All though I'm pretty sure that the people who are alive has sworn revenge on Thanos." Bucky sighs but sits down nonetheless.

There was a comfortable silence until Sam asked the million dollar question. "What do you think will happen out there? Where ever the rest are is what I mean."

Bucky was silent for a moment contemplating the question, "I don't know." Was Sam's only answer. There were a lot of questions but there was no answers. Many problems but no solutions. However both seemed to have a feeling that the strange figure had all their answers.

Seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours. Soon hours felt like eternity. That was until Sam had enough.

"We've been here for eternity! I don't think anyone is even around! That strange figure just left us here with NO answers!" He yelled. Suddenly something bolted right past Sam, making him stumble back a bit. "Wow! What was that?!"

Sam and Bucky got up as fast as the can. The looked in the direction where it bolted in only to find the figure standing in the far distance watching.

"Hey! About time you showed up again! Where are we!? Where did you go!? What hap-?!" Sam got cut off by a very familiar voice.

"Bucky? Sam? Is that you screaming?" Came said voice.

Bucky and Sam turn around to see the one, the only...

"King T'Challa?"

~~~~~

That's a wrap. How do like the first chapter? Umm this story won't have that many updates until I wrap up my first story, or I find a good rhythm where both stories can get frequent updates.

Anyway Byeee!