T'Challa

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story. Everything in here belongs to Marvel. Any OC added will be made known that they are mine. Other than that it belongs to Marvel.

Chapter 2: T'Challa

T'Challa was greeted with orange. When he finally remembered what happened. 'This is no place to die.' Was the last thing he said to Okoye. Now he was here in this orange place. T'Challa looked around for any sign of life, but found nothing. Just the vast orange that stretched out for who knows how far.

T'Challa decided to start exploring. To see if he could find anything, to find anyone. He aimlessly wondered the orange realm for what seemed like hours. T'Challa was slowly losing hope in finding something. That was until he spotted a figure in the distance. He cautiously approached the mystery figure, however when he got closer the figure started walking off.

"Hey!" T'Challa called out as he started running, trying to close the gap between them. However the figure started running the same pace as T'Challa keeping the distance the same. The king soon realized that the figure will keep their distance and just retorted to following it. It suddenly bolted away. Startled by the sudden action, it took a familiar yell to snap him out of his daze. Looking up he spotted two very familiar faces.

"Bucky? Sam? Is that you screaming?" T'Challa voiced. The two turned around, simultaneously said the same thing.

"King T'Challa?" Bucky and Sam came over to where he was standing.

"Man, it's great seeing another familiar face in this vast orange place." Sam spoke.

"Likewise. You don't happen to know what's going on? Or where are we?" T'Challa asked. Bit Sam and Bucky shook their heads.

"Nope, that mysterious figure led me to Sam, then led us here. Suddenly he just bolted away, to my assumptions is that he went to find you so he can lead you to us." Bucky explained. T'Challa nodded his head in understanding.

King T'Challa looked around but the figure was nowhere to be seen, "Hey, where did he go?"

Sam and Bucky started looking around as well, only to be greeted by orange.

"He ran off again, didn't he." Sam grunted.

"Well if he led the three of us here, then he might know where there are others. But something's telling me that we should keep looking ourselves." Bucky stated. Earning a nod from T'Challa and a groan from Sam, but still agreed, they started walking out.

They started walking randomly not finding anyone they knew. There were moments where they would run into people but they always kept their distance. However they ran into the mysterious figure, or more like saw him in the distance crouched down, helping a young boy. They were surprised at the closeness of the two. Unfortunately when they tried to come closer, the figure seemed to know they were approaching because he snapped his head in their direction before picking up the child and bolting away.

"How did he even know we were here?! We have to be at least a football field away!" Sam yelled clearly frustrated.

"No, we must only be about a hundred thirty to a hundred fifty meters away." T'Challa corrected, "but that still doesn't answer the question."

"Nothing does. We can add it to the list of questions with no answers." Bucky grumbled, "But he let the kid close so that's one thing we can add to the list of thing we do know."

Sam blinked at Bucky, "What do we know?" He asked.

"Well I observed that he has to have enhancements because of how fast he can run. He has to have some sort of sixth sense because he knows that we were here." Bucky started.

"We can also add a theory about him being connected to this place." T'Challa added gesturing to the place around them, "cause he seems to know where everyone is in order to lead us to one another." The other two nodded at T'Challa's note.

Not a moment later, suddenly someone bolted right past them gaining their attention. The three heroes turned to find the figure standing in the horizon, staring at the trio. They waited for him to disappear but he just stood there. Waiting. Staring back at them.

"Does he want us to follow him?" Sam asked.

"I think he does." Bucky answered. Looking at the other two, he started cautiously walking towards him. Sam and T'Challa following closely. As they got closer the figure started walking away. The trio kept the same pace as him as they followed.

They walked for hours. Not that they would know, they couldn't tell what time it was. However as they followed the figure, they also observed him. They once ran into a two children. One girl and the other a boy. Both children seem to know him as they ran up to the figure. After picking up the girl and grabbing hold of the boy's hand, they walked off. T'Challa, Bucky, and Sam continued to follow.

The trio watched the figure let go of the boy's hand and put down the girl before pointing in a direction. They turned to look to wear he was pointing to only find a woman standing there. Our heroes watched as the two kids ran off to the woman, both embracing her.

Turning back to the figure they saw that he was waiting for them to continue to follow. T'Challa started to walk in the direction of the figure, Bucky following right after. Sam was lagging a step or two behind.

It didn't take long for the figure to lead them to another hero. However this time it wasn't only one hero, there were two. Both very familiar.

"Guys look." T'Challa pointed towards the two figures they were approaching.

"Wait, where's mystery dude." Sam asked looking around for the figure that held all their answers.

"I guess he had other people to reunite." Bucky shrugged.

As the trio approached the two figures, who hadn't seem to notice their presence yet, they finally turned around, and the trio come face to face with...

"Wanda?"

"I am Groot?"

~~~~~

Authors note: part 2 is here. Beware somewhere near the end of this story there will be and endgame spoiler. Just a heads up. I'll give a warning in my authors note in the chapter before the spoiler chapter comes out.

Anyway, Byeeee!