Janet, Hank, and the Wasp

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters in this story. Everything in here belongs to Marvel. Any OC added will be made known that they are mine. Other than that it belongs to Marvel.

Chapter 5: Janet, Hank, and the Wasp

'Preparing for re-entry in five, four, three...' the first thing Hope remembered. She then remembered Scott and everything else. Hope looked around trying to find her parents or Scott. Unfortunately she only saw the endless orange plain that surrounded her.

'Where am I? Where is everyone else?' She thought. Hope got up and started to aimlessly walk around. She called out for her parents, for Scott. She called out to see if anyone was near her. Her efforts were fruitless. At least that's what she thought.

"I'm never gonna find anyone." Hope whispered to herself. Hope looked around her, taking in the orange place. That's when she spotted someone. "Never mind. I just did. Hey!"

Hope was startled when the figure started to run in the opposite direction of her. Determined to not lose him, she shrunk down and started to fly toward him. Hope was surprised when she realized that she wasn't gaining on him. Hope tried flying faster but she still couldn't catch up.

'How fast can this guy run?' Hope looked away for one second and when she looked back, the figure was gone. She abruptly stopped and grew back to normal size. Looking around she couldn't see him. He vanished! She was so confused that she didn't hear someone calling her name, until a hand touched her shoulder. She whipped around and got into a fighting stance.

"Woah there, Hope. It's me." Hank told his daughter.

"Dad." Hope whispered before she hugged her father. When they pulled apart she asked, "do you know what happened or where we are?"

"I was hoping you would know." They both sighed. "Maybe we could see if we can find your mother."

"Ya, let's do that."

Hope and Hank were started to explore the orange place. Hank told Hope that it kinda reminded him of the quantum realm. That's when Hope remembered.

"Scott's stuck in the quantum realm! Do you think that means he's not here? What if this is the quantum?"

"This can't be the quantum realm." Hank told her.

"Of course it's not. I should know." A voice spoke up. Hank and Hope turned around to see the one and only, Janet Van Dyne.

"Mom." Hope whispered as she hugged her mother.

"Janet. How did you find us?" Hank asked.

"Well I didn't find you by myself. I had help." Janet pointed behind them. Hope and Hank turned around to see a figure. A very familiar figure.

"That's the guy who led me to dad." Hope said.

"Well maybe he can lead us to other people." Hank theorized.

"Only one way to find out."

They started walking towards the figure. Hope in the middle with Hank on her right and Janet on her left. The figure walked off, keeping pace with them. It didn't take long for the figure to lead them to the group of heros.

~~~~~

The other group of heroes were exploring more of this orange place. Although they haven't ran into Spider-Man yet. They've ran into people from Earth, and aliens from outer space, but no Spider-Man. No other heroes either. What they didn't know is that would soon change.

"Are we even sure there are other heroes here?" Quill asked, "like what if we are the only ones?"

"No, there are more." Strange stated.

"And how did you know that?" Sam questioned.

"Because I'm pretty sure a certain hero can shrink and grow at will."

"Scott?!"

"No, not Scott."

"Then who els-?" Bucky wasn't able to finish when he was interrupted by a voice.

"That would be me." Everyone turned to the voice to see two woman and a male, "I'm Hope Van Dyne, this is my mom, Janet and my father, Hank."

"Wait. Hank? As in Hank Pym?" Sam asked.

"Yes that would be me." Hank answered.

"You're associated with Tic-Tac."

"Tic-Tac?"

"Scott."

"Yes, trained him to be the next ant-man."

"So then you are Scott's what? Partner in Crime?"

"Some thing like that."

"How did you find us?" Strange gained the attention before they turned to Janet, Hank, and Hope.

"There's this guy who keeps appearing and disappearing. And he's the one who leads us to others." Hope explained.

"You mean Spider-Man? The guy that knows where everyone is here inside the soul stone?" T'Challa said.

"Soul stone? Spider-Man?" The three newcomers shared a confused look with each other.

"Wait your telling me Spider-Man knows this place?" Hope questioned.

"Yes." That's where the rest swapped stories of what happened. From what infinity stones were to what Scott and Hope were dealing with before the snap occurred.

"So while we were fighting Thanos, you guys were protecting a lab from someone who is essentially a ghost, that's now your new friend, so you can save Janet from the quantum realm?" Sam summarized.

"Well yes. To be fair we didn't know about Thanos until now."

"Not to mention that Scott's still in the quantum realm."

Silence fell over the group. The 'what now' question lingered in their minds. They didn't know what to do next. Actually they don't really know that much. Just that they're stuck in the soul stone where half of the universe is, and that Spider-Man has a connection with the stone.

"Well we saw that Spidey had a friend with angel wings. Maybe he has other friends that have some answers?" Wanda recalled.

"I don't think we'll be able to get close to Spidey's friends. If we see any of them." T'Challa pointed out.

"So. What now?" Quill asked looking at everyone.

"We follow him." Drax pointed. Everyone turned to where he was pointing to find that Spider-Man was standing there.

"Well that simplifies things." Bucky said.

Strange took the lead and started to walk towards Spidey. When Spider-Man saw that he was following he started to walk away. T'Challa walked right behind Strange, while Bucky and Sam were right behind T'Challa. Wanda and Groot were walking side by side behind the four in front. The other Guardians behind the two. Janet, Hank, and Hope took the rear end.

They would soon run into...

~~~~~

Sorry for the short ending. Actually sorry for the short story in general. Anyway WARNING ENDGAME SPOILERS AHEAD. Yes next chapter will contain Endgame spoilers.

I know that the Spoiler Banned was lifted but I also know that some people have yet to watch it. And true to my word I've given you a warning.

Anyway, Byeeee!