Your body fit perfectly with his..it was as though the two of you had known each other for years...like you had been involved with on another for years..and that this was simply an everyday routine..but it wasn't and knowing that scared you beyond belief.

But you couldn't bring yourself to move away from him... you liked the way he made you feel...all warm and fuzzy and..well, happy.

"Do you want me to tell you how it ends?" You asked softly.

Jimin shook his head, his soft, blond hair brushing against your skin.

"Absolutely not." He deadpanned. "We can read the rest of it today and maybe we can even start another book before nightfall."

A chuckle escaped your lips at his words, your body moving away from his as you sat up, stretching your arms over your head.

"I can't stay in bed and read all day." You stated. "I told Jungkook that I'd hang out with him for a while."

Jimin stuck out his bottom lip as you moved out of his grasp, getting out of the bed and running a hand through your hair.

"Then I'll go with you." He said, pulling the covers back.

You instantly shook your head, bringing the blankets back over his form.

"Absolutely not." You mocked in his deep voice.

"Why not?"

"You're still on bed rest, Jimin." You stated. "You have to rest your body..Just for a little while longer."

He huffed as he slowly sat up, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched you comb through your hair with your fingers.

"Right." He ground out. "I hate being stuck in here."

You smiled at him.

"I know you do." You confessed. "But, I promise that I'll come back here tonight and read with you."

Jimin's lips turned upwards for a few moments before his face fell back into a neutral expression, the bright pink color morphing over the blue in his eyes as he blushed.

"Maybe I could have the servants serve your dinner in here tonight?" He offered. "We could eat together and read.."

You gave him a soft look before nodding your head slowly.

"Sounds like fun."

The blond-haired prince smiled, a soft sigh of relief leaving his lips.

You sat on the edge of the bed, sliding your shoes on your feet, a hum sounding from your throat as you grabbed the strings of your shoes, beginning to tie them.

Jimin watched as you tied your shoes, his hand moving to ruffle his golden locks, trying to tame his wild bedhead.

"I'm happy that you and mt brother are getting along so well." He blurted. "He doesn't usually trust women so easily.."

You tilted your head, beginning to tie your other shoe.

"Really?" You wondered aloud. "Why not?"

The cursed prince sighed, his eyes falling onto his hands, expression dulling at your question.

"I'm only telling you this so that you can understand my brother's actions.." He began. "Sometimes, he can be a bit...much to handle."

You furrowed your eyebrows as you watched Jimin fidget, curiosity flowing through you.

"Okay.." You dragged.

Jimin eyed you for a few moments before continuing to speak.

"As you know, when Jungkook and I were younger...I was the less-favored son, while my brother was beloved by everyone that met him..." He said. "He was charming and quick-witted and he made friends easily...He was very trusting...too trusting."