Chapter 8

*Picture of Angie"

Girl Stuff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and sit up. I look to my side and see Aundrey sleeping their. He slept with me? How did I forget?

I roll out of bed. My foot doesn't hurt as much anymore. I'm going to take this cast off.

I make my way to my room and close my door. I change into my skinny jeans and my black and white batman shirt. I love batman. He was my favorite super hero back before the disease. I take my stupid cast off and slip on some black converses.

I slip into the kitchen quietly and eat some cereal. I put my bowl in the sink when I hear a noise. I turn around quickly and see Angie.

"Damn you Angie. Can you announce your presence. You seem to always be up early."

She just shrugs her shoulders. "What can I say? I'm an early riser." She smiles and makes herself some toast.

I just shake my head and watch t.v. After a while she joins me. "We need to talk."

I nod.

"Do you like Channing?" She asks me very quickly.

" No. Not in the way I'm thinking that your thinking of."

She lets out a long and reassuring breath and smiles. "Good. Also... I heard that you were sleeping with Aundrey." She smirks. "I didn't know you liked them young."

I nearly choke on air. "No no no. It's not what you think. I slept with him but I didn't sleep with him."

She nods slowly.

"Im serious!"

"I believe you"

I start to relax. Thank God. That's when I see Carter leaning against the wall.

"What!? Carter! Omg! Have you been here the whole time!?"

He smirks, "Eh. Some of it. What are you ladies talking about?"

"Girl stuff. You wouldn't be interested," Angie says while grabbing my hand and taking me to her room. I can't help but look at Carter. He puts his hands up apologetically and backs away. He's so hot.

"What was that?" Angie asks while staring me down.

I quickly turn away before she can read the emotion on my face.

"Nothing."