4 | Shop

After a bit a walking, we arrived at a shop. It had a small sigh with a picture of a shirt on it, two banners near by had the same symbol.

"Clothes shop, I'm guessing?"

Meilyn nodded. I took a step forward but she grabbed me by my shirt collar and whipped me around.

"Listen, don't do anything stupid, alright? This shop is run by my-"

The door burst open, and a jolly looking man popped out. He wore grey pants with suspenders and had a white shirt with a green strip of cloth tied around his neck. There were some details/patterns on the sleeves and their ends. Hylian style, I suppose.

"Meilyn!"

The man wrapped his arms around Meilyn before lifting her and spinning her around in the air, laughing in delight when Meilyn fumed in anger. His laugh was so contagious, I began a chuckle of my own. He set down Meilyn, who crossed her arms, before turning his bright eyes to me.

"Ah! I see you've brought a man home, 'eh?" He elbowed Meilyn, and she flushed before jabbing him back twice as hard. He merely laughed, offering me a hand. "The names Seldon, I run Hateno's Ventest Clothing Boutigue!"

I smiled, shaking his hand. "I'm called Beedle, I'm rather new here," I let of his hand and gestured to Meilyn, "she the one who invited me here, I actually didn't know Hateno existed until now."

"Can we just go home, now?" Meilyn interrupted, nodding towards me, "Beedle over here needs to know something."

I tilted my head.

"You mean about-"

"Yes, that."

She began walking towards their home, which was directly to the right of their shop, waving a hand over her shoulder for us to follow. Me and Seldon exchanged glances.

"Do you know what she's talking about?" He said, pointing to Meilyn.

"Kinda? She left me mostly in the dark," I shrugged, continuing. "She's says its really important, though. It's the entire reason why I'm here."

Seldon nodded, seemly as confused as I was.

"Well, I hope it isn't something bad."

"Same here," I said before taking a step towards their home, "shall we?"

He smiled.

"I think we shall."