Dr. Knowles Effect

Start from the beginning

We moved over to the side and made small talk, mainly about my appointment with Dr. Knowles. I haven't had a chance to explain every detail to Lauren, so she wanted to know everythinggg. I first started off telling her about the reminder email I received Friday, then proceeded to tell her how I looked up articles about Dr. Knowles. I told her everything from A to Z, about arriving at her office, to the three checkups she had to do, even to me having an orgasm and her acting like nothing happened. After spilling everything to her, a table opened and the hostess led us to a table to sit down and gave us menus.

"I can't believe she fingered you." Lo grinned. "I might have to start going to her ass." She said as we looked over the menus.

I shook my head at her and our waiter came over to get our drink orders. When we told him what we wanted, he stated he would be back.

"So, how was it?" Lauren asked, propping her elbows on the table and holding her face in her hands, like a child.

"How was what?" I questioned as I peered up from my food menu.

"The fingering bitch, how was it?" She asked before looking down at hers briefly.

I smiled. "It was...really good. She slipped in with such ease and when she was done, her glove was covered in my wetness. It was something else." I said putting my menu down.

"I need to make an appointment." Lo said, taking out her phone.

I rolled my eyes, laughing and looked over at the mini bar that was diagonally across the restaurant from our table. I spotted Dr. Knowles and the darkskin woman from her office. I stared in awe and Lauren started snapping her fingers in my face.

"Earth to Nickiiiiii."

"Huh?" I managed to get out as I felt that same knot in the pit of my stomach from yesterday when I was having my orgasm.

"You alright? I was asking you what were you going to order." Lo said.

"Mhm." I nodded as I felt my legs starting to shake. I bit my lip as flashbacks came to my mind about yesterday.

"Girl, who has you distracted? What are you staring at?"

"Dr. Knowles." I spoke lowly as I eyed her. I already know Lauren almost broke her neck trying to see her ass.

"Where? I don't see her? Where is she?" She rushed out. I didn't want to point to bring attention to myself, so I nodded my head towards her and the darkskin woman standing beside her.

"The lightskin one?"

"Mhm." I said not taking my eyes off of her. She looked amazing. I knew she had a body under that doctor lab coat.

"Damn, baby got ass and titties for daysssss. Nevermind Nic, I see why you went crazy. She's drop dead gorgeous and on top of that she looks like she's good with the pussy. I can see her slim ass fingers from here. She was probably hitting them deep ass spots."

I looked over at Lauren and she was dancing in her seat with her tongue sticking out.

"Relax Lo." I giggled. I looked back over to Dr. Knowles and this time we caught each other's eyes. She smiled briefly, before tapping the darkskin woman and walking away from the bar.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

"What?" Lo asked.

"Does it look like they're coming over here?" I asked, nervously.

"Yeah, damn Nic, don't lose your panties. She's about five feet a way." She said whispering the last sentence.

"Well hello, Ms Maraj. It's a surprise, but a pleasure to see you here." I heard a deep smooth, honey coated voice say. I knew it was her. I could smell her and I wanted to open my legs for her right now.