♚ 𝒲𝒽𝓎 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒮𝑒𝑒𝓂𝑒𝒹 𝒯𝑜 𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒 ♚

Aries: Crisis management; regardless if it's personal or not that's too bad. If an Aries doesn't like their situation in life they will change it in a heartbeat. This often includes "running away" or "squashing the situation." They have no limits and may sometimes go back and forth between toxic situations; this comes from being impulsive and thinking later "why did I do that?" They learn a lot from these experiences and become very wise. Aries disappear because they do what's right for themselves in the moment and that needs to be respected.

Taurus: Hard working; Taurus will always be there and be the dependable person you need. Though, that doesnt always mean they can pour from an empty cup. Taurus will disappear in order to better themselves to be the dependable person they need to be. However, dont push a Taurus past the point of their comfort zone or they will have no choice but to leave you in the dust, regardless of how much they love you.

Gemini: Phasing into themselves; it's not as it seems. Many will take it personally that they aren't always around. It is inevitable that they will focus on themselves and shut people out without meaning too. Yes they're very social but they always find something new to do or need to find who they are as a person. They are always changing and growing in all direction so this separation is key to bounce back with confidence.

Cancer: Go inward; they are always instinctual and know their limits. You will find that cancer might need a few days to heal and pamper themselves since they're always taking care of their loved ones. Cancers tend to be loyal and very dedicated so they wont leave for long periods of time (unless you really screwed up way too many times and continued to neglect their needs that's when the claws come out) they find comfort in friends and family and love sticking to what is familiar. Sometimes they just need a little mini vacation.

Leo: Insecurities; it's not what you think. Leo has no time for insecurities so it's only natural that they will dive head first into taking on their issues like the mighty lion they are. Leo's will show signs of serious frustration, agression and will no longer have a filter with what they think about a situation. This can often damage their relationships, and will most likely ask for time to figure out their issues (that's if they dont impulsively vanquish before you have time to notice). But once leo is done obtaining their goal they will become friendly and warm again and you'll most likely see them more.

Virgo: It's all in the details, it's not because they don't want to see people. They are time crunchers and are extremely practical. They will work hard everyday, do chores, and take on ALL obligations before spending their free time on other people. They are very busy signs, and even if you dont see it as busy that's not for you to decide (and if you try and overstep them then kiss them goodbye). A virgo makes the rules on where their time is spent and they have a million things they need to do before they start making time for people. It's going to be okay just let them grind it out and when they're ready they'll start socializing again.

Libra: Social status, it's not as heartless as it sounds. At some point in life we all need to focus on our partner and what needs to happen (kids, house, events, ect. It's only logical) Libra will often go through phases of hanging with a bunch of people separately since so many people enjoy libras company. This can often upset other people and libra is a huge people pleaser and will often try and make equal plans with everyone. But if you cant respect their priority for the life they're trying to build with their partner then they will often cut ties with you (Same thing goes with making them choose between friends). Don't challenge them because they're not a dog that will listen they will leave and not always respectfully either.

Scorpio: Hurt, ah yes. Scorpios NEVER take space away from people even when things get rocky and unstable. Because they know how to maintain stability within themselves and keep it cool (unless they dont want too). Scorpios are a ride or die and if you cross or hurt them they will often cut ties with people. Just keep in mind it is VERY hard to make a scorpio cut ties with you. You would have to do them real dirty or be a very nasty and malicious person in their eyes for them to say bye and pretend they never knew you. Other than that just dont hurt them because they will always be there to heal you, care for you, push you to do your best and grow with you; after all they're black or white. It's all in or all out. If forgiveness happens consider yourself one of the lucky ones that dont make the cut.

Sagittarius: On the loose; they are always down to experience things first hand. They are the sign that values their freedom the most out of any sign, don't try to tie them down or tell them that they can't go off and do what they want because they will start running away and won't care to challenge you any further once the disagreement is over. They are very good friends to have for they are fun to be around and are always down to go places with you. Just don't guilt them or try and throw the responsibility on them because they won't have it and will start slowly leaving the relationship friendship or love.

Capricorn: Focusing a lot on their career or new project; this is a big part of their identity and they are extremely hard working. So don't take it personally that they invest time in their career or project; it's a huge part of their life and they don't mean anything by this. A Capricorn needs to find security and stability in what they do before they continue on with their social lives.

Aquarius: Loners; it's not to say that Aquarius doesn't have friends, they do. They enjoy socializing and building bonds with people from all shapes of life; that's probably because they're oddballs. However, Aquarius is very rebellious and values reflecting on themselves and will (unintentionally) leave for long periods of time. They're really good at debating and sharing their opinion which can cause frustration in others and Aquarius is usually open minded and will often respect opinions even if they strongly disagree (and they'll let you know). Aquarius is an open door if you want to come to insure! If you wish to go then see ya. I promise they value you, just don't devalue any type of relationship you may have with them because they aren't afraid to veer away from you.

Pisces: Emotional disconnect; no it's not because they're "sensitive" it's because Pisces have a way of trusting their instinct and intense feelings. Since they have all the energy of the other signs within them they know exactly what they need to do in order to make the situation better for themselves and others. This shouldn't be taken personally though because Pisces does what's best for their heart, just know regardless of how they feel they will always care about you but that doesn't always mean they will be around and they mean no disrespect by this.

Fire: A fire sign needs their freedom. They're not there for you to lean on. They're here to live their life one day at a time. And if you happen to be upon their company in their enjoyments consider yourself very lucky and blessed.

Earth: The earth signs prioritize tasks, careers, and establishing themselves. They care about personalized growth and stability, so allow them to develop a structured situation in this chapter of their life and I promise you'll have a very good friend that you can rely on.

Air: The air signs are very logical and will often make the choice that is best for them and everyone. They value peace and don't care for confrontation. They don't have time to tolerate people that don't see the value in what they are doing.

Water: Everything depends on their feelings when it comes to water signs. Let them trust their instincts and their feelings when you notice distance they're probably trying to deal with something instead of putting it out there for everyone to know.