♚ 𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝓈 𝒜𝓈 𝐵𝑜𝓎𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈 ♚

Aries: Athletic but high maintenance. Expects you to ask them how their day went but they will be there with you through thick and thin.

Taurus: Clingy and feels bad if they ain't there for you through thick and thins> They will pay for all the dates even if you resist. KINKY AF

Gemini: Really playful and will make you a better person. Be expected to be showered in random presents and facetime a lot. They are gentle and make sure that you smile but they can be moody.

Cancer: Cute and caring. Buys you Starbucks every morning, gives you meaningful presents. All in all, they want the best for you and for you to be protected from the world. They plan fun dates.

Leo: Dominant half of the relationship and is calm and collected. They will playfully insult you and do expect random showers of affection. They will always be there and make sure that you're alright.

Virgo: Loves physical contact and they will tell you they love you a lot but you will never get sick of hearing it. Gives you their jacket even when it's 70 degrees and will cry if you cry.

Libra: Funny and sassy. Saves up money to bring you to cool food places and dates to the city. May come across as mean but deep inside they want the best for you.

Scorpio: Never runs out of things to talk about. Make sure that you're well-fed and full of creative ideas. Count on them when you're feeling down to hold you and reassure you that everything is fine.

Sagittarius: Popular but doesn't give a damn and focuses on you and only you. You're the center of their universe and no matter how busy they are, they will make time for you.

Capricorn: Quiet and mysterious and has a hard time opening up. They love their partner so much even if they don't always show it and will do anything for them.

Aquarius: Plan all the dates and texts first. You will never get sick of them and there's always something new to learn about them.

Pisces: Loud and outgoing and makes sure that you know they love you. Kind of a spazz tbh, but it's funny and lovable. They can be clingy but they knwo when to live you alone.