5: Club Exodus

11:34 a.m
Next day...

Ominiscient POV

"I got up looking around right cause I'm about to roll a blunt and Shooter's gone" Dave explained to Bully of last nights endeavors. The crew were in Bully's suite sitting in the many couches in the room.

"I was with my girl. Man I came down about an hour or two later, andI didn't see this nigga, so I'm like yo where East at?" Shooter said, "He was on the balcony smoking for almost two fucking hours with shawty and I know he was out there blushing and shit. He was hyped up the whole time" he added making them laugh. 

"Chill, I was not. Man you know you been on my ass lately" Dave said shaking his head.

"Nah yea, you was nervous up in that bitch real talk" Trix said waving him, "Nigga what?. When am I ever nervous?" Dave asked rhetorically clearly in denial. "Man shawty is cool though" he added relighting his blunt. 

Shooter smiled looking over at his best friend, "What we doing today?" Qauz asked, the rest of them didn't have anything planned.
"Shit, let's go clubbing with Shanaya them" Trix suggested, "Yea nigga that sounds good" Qauz agreed.

"You remember all their names? Damn" Dave said, "Yea nigga we don't have tunnel vision like yo ass. As soon as he got shawty name nobody else mattered" Trix said laughing and Dave waved him off.

"Yall niggas not going clubbing with ma girl" Shooter joked, Qauz smacked his lips, "We gon see then fool" he replied and Dave laughed relighting his blunt. 

"Why you laughing nigga?. Your wifey coming too" Qauz said to Dave wanting to see his reaction, "The fuck you say" he replied with his eyebrows furrowed together playing along making them laugh.

"Damn East" Bully said laughed with his fist to his mouth.

"Yall need to stop all that" Dave replied, "This nigga not even with shawty yet. Acting all tight and shit" Trix said.

"Aight" Dave simply replied nodding his head. Is he feeling Ewneta?. Yes. Is he feeling her the way his friends are making it seem? No, not yet atleast. 
"Shooter we got a flight to catch later" he said to Shooter who nod.

___

Meanwhile...

"Good morning" Daniella said walking into the kitchen, the other girls were already up and doing their own thing.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Shanaya said, "Where did you sneak off to last night?" she added grinning and sipping her coffee.

"I had...things to attend to" Daniella replied with a smirk sitting at the kitchen island next to Nikola and across from Ewneta who was leaning over the island.
Daniella and Shooter only talked and he also confronted her about seeing her at the club after he told her she would be at home. 

"I bet you did" Nikola said grinning, "I wasn't the only one who was sneaking "Daniella said staring at Ewneta. 

"We smoked that's all" Ewneta said with her hands in a surrender position, "Mhmm" Daniella replied. 
"You weren't down here to know, girl bye" Ewneta said waving her off.

"To be honest they're all mad cool and fun to be around with" Shanaya said and everyone nod in agreement. "Trix is a fool though, can't take him serious at all" Nikola said making them laugh.

"Oh yea were all going clubbing with them later on tonight" Shanaya said making heads shot in her direction. "I did not agree that" Ewneta said, "I said yes for the all of us, I--I thought yall would want to go" Shanaya spoke softly kind of feeling bad that she didn't tell them first.

"I mean yea, but like--when did they even ask that?" Ewneta asked raising a brow, "Um...Qauz asked awhile ago" Shanaya replied. "Oh" Nikola said nodding her head, "Cool. I'm with it" she added.

"Well, I guess we going to the club again then. It was bound to happen either way" Daniella said with a shrug.
"Yea and if we came out here and not go to atleast two clubs that would just be wrong" Nikola said making a point.

"Periodtt" Shanaya said snapping her fingers, "What am I going to wear?" Ewneta said out loud, she brought a lot of outfits with her as she tends to pack heavy but she wanted to look good good.

"Girl you better find you something, all those clothes you done packed" Nikola said in a matter a fact tone.

"I will" Ewneta replied still in thoughts, "And besides there's no need to dress to impress right" Daniella said with a smirk.
"Impress?" Ewneta said chuckling, "I'm not tryna impress nobody and if I was, I don't have to do too much" she added playfully rolling her eyes. 

"Oooooh okay. Shawty let me holla at you then" Shanaya said in a manly tone, "Ok now you doing too much" Ewneta replied making them laugh.

"Yall last night was crazy" Daniella said making heads shoot in her direction, "What do you mean?" Ewneta asked.

"The other night when we went to La Rosa, he was there and he saw me--us. And I had told him I was staying home" Daniella said lowly. 

"No speak up, you did what?" Nikola said in disbelief, "Girl"Shanaya said shaking her head. 
"You lied to him?" Ewneta asked still taken aback.

"Yea but I-it was a small lie" Daniella said defending herself, "Girl what if he was like them crazy niggas, saw you there and then shoot at us or something" Nikola explained.

"Shooter is not like that" Daniella defended. In her opinion she knows him well enough to know he's not like that. 

"Ok but what if he was though, you never know" Nikola said in frustration, her friend is not understaing what she did. Anything is possible and some women have died for something lesser than a lie. 

"He's not" Daniella said rolling her eyes getting up from the counter walking back to her room. She didn't get why Nikola was acting the way she was, it was a small lie, nothing that serious.

"I mean his name is Shooter so you never really know" Shanaya said rising to her feet now walking into the kitchen.  

"That is crazy" Ewneta said shaking her head, she always thought Daniella knew better than that. Thankfully Shooter is not like that she thought. Ewneta didn't know him well enough like Daniella does and she wasn't going to judge him by the alias he went by but he seemed like a cool person. Last night they let four guys they didn't know into the apartment trusting Daniella's words, for all they know they could've been human traffickers but choosing to belief good people still exist they let them in without a second thought.

"She's not really mad right" Shanaya said biting into a apple, "I don't know but I mean it's not that serious" Ewneta replied. She noticed the unreadable look on Nikola's face, she's normally cool with any and everything, the reasons behind her behaviour are understandable but were also new to the others. Ewneta decided not ask the thousands of questions that popped up in her head instead she decided to change the subject. "Yall gonna help me find something so wear for tonight?".

"Girl" Shanaya said playfully side eyeing Ewneta making her laugh.

"What I have nothing to wear" Ewneta said, "Yes you do" Shanaya replied.

___
11:55 p.m 
Club Exodus

LUV by Tory Lanez played throughout the club and everyone was singing along to the song.

"And I know from the first time, the first time
I seen your love, you got me baby
Even though girl I know that I will fall for you
You got to know that everyone fall
Oops I done fell so deep baby
Oops I want you for me baby
Oops I done fell so deep cause...

Everyone falls in love sometimes
I don't know 'bout you but it ain't a crime
If you let me love you, love you, love you for long time baby
If you let me touch you, and if you let me love you 'til the morning, oh

Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, if you let me love you
Mmm, ah, mmm, ah, mmm, if you let me touch you"

"This song is just a vibe" Nikola yelled over the music, "YASSSSS" Shanaya yelled back laughing.
The girls were in VIP with Dave's crew; Qauz and Trix also in attendance was Bully, Dre and a few girls that came with them. Dave and Shooter however are not at the club as they are in New Jersery visting Dave's parents. 

"Oh my" Ewneta mumbled taking a seat, her feet were tired from both standing and dancing around. "Girl my legs" Daniella cried immediately taking a seat next to Ewneta, "How are they still going?" she said referring to Shanaya and Nikola who were still at it. "I don't know" Ewneta replied chuckling. 

"I wish my man was here" Daniella said with a pout making Ewneta roll her eyes, "Girl" she said.
"I'm just saying" Daniella said laughing.

"Why did he go with Dave again" Ewneta asked out of curiousty, "He's close with Dave's parents. They grew up together from what he told me" Daniella replied, "I mean it's not weird to go with your best friend to visit his family while your girl is in the same city right" she added sarcastically.

Ewneta laughed, "I mean if he told you before it should be okay right" Ewneta said looking at her friend. "Plus Dave said they haven't been out here in a while but your feelings are valid" she added. Understanding where Daniella was coming from.

"I'm dyinggggggg" Nikola yelled over the music with Shanaya behind her both collapsing next to Ewneta on the couch. "A bitch is tired" Shanaya said.
"Would it be wrong to dance with another guy" Daniella asked causing heads to shoot in her direction. "What" Nikola said making a face, "Yes it is wrong, girl don't act stupid" Shanaya added. "Yea you have a boyfriend" Ewneta said in a matter of fact tone.

"Well he ain't here and I'm about to act stupid" Daniella said rising to her feet flipping her hair over her shoulders.

"Daniella!. Don't" Ewneta yelled after Daniella who ignored her. "Ok she's doing too much. Shouldn't we go stop her" Shanaya asked.

"Yes girl go. I'll try to distract Qauz and the others" Ewneta said and they all stood up. 
"Distract me from what?" Qauz asked standing there confused.

"Hey. Where did you come from" Shanaya said nervously, "I came to check on yall" Qauz replied still confused. 

"Yo!" Trix yelled speed walking over to them, "Why the fuck is Shooter's girlfriend dancing on another nigga" he said in one breath making the girl face drop.

"What happens at the club stays at the club right" Nikola said chuckling nervously.