Chapter: Thirty- Three

-Harley West-

"Tell me what?" Dustin and Lizzy were blabbing about something and since we all know by now, I am a very curious person.

"Um, that we..." Both of them look at each other. "That we decided to order some takeaway for dinner." My face lit up like a Christmas tree. I loved takeaway! Especially if it was Chinese! But I still wasn't convinced that they were talking about takeaway food. It's like both of them were hiding something but I didn't want to press them for more information.

"I'll show you to your room, Lizzy, while Dustin orders the food." Both of them looked at each other before nodding. I walked up the stairs with Lizzy on my trail and I lead her to the guest room. "I hope this is comfortable enough for you. Don't be afraid to make yourself at home." I smile.

Even though Lizzy had been one of the people I dislike in the world, I felt pity for her child. Imagine growing up with two of the most horrible parents in the entire world. Neither, Lizzy or Josh, were the most sane people in the entire world.

"I'm sorry for what I did in the car. I won't go anywhere near Ryder. Thank you, again, for letting me stay here. I know I haven't been the friendliest to you but thank you." She says as I look at the ground.

"I'm not doing this for you...I'm doing it for your unborn child because I know it will grow up with the two worst parents in the world. You're still a child yourself and you barely know how to take care of yourself, how are you going to take care of a child?" I sigh. "You can stay here as long as you want, though."

With that I walk out of the room. I know I was a little too harsh on her but I hoped that if she heard the truth maybe she would mature a little bit so that she can take care of the child properly. I hear Ryder calling my name so I quickly go downstairs.

"Tom asked if we wanted to go to chill at the park for a while. Are you up for it? I already asked Dustin if he wanted to come as well but he said he'd rather stay here and make sure Lizzy doesn't get into problems." I agreed to go because I knew that it'd take my mind off of Lizzy.

"I'm just going to take a shower before I go." I say, Ryder nods and just looks at me walking up the stairs. "Are you coming or are you just going to stare at me?" I say smiling. He quickly catches up with me and we go into my bathroom.

I lock the bathroom door before I start taking off my clothes. Ryder looks at my every move, never taking his eyes off of me.

"You do that every time." I say as I turn on the warm water. He looks at me with a confused look on his face. "Stare at me." He smirks.

"I can't help it." He says before coming close to me. "You're just so damn beautiful." Damn it, he always does this, he always manages to give me that stupid butterfly feeling. He pulls me close so that my body is pressed up against his.

"You've become very cliche and cheesy." I playfully say with a smirk plastered against my face. Ever since Ryder and I started dating, he hasn't been the bad boy everyone knows him as instead, he's the good boy only I know him as. No one except me and our friends know this side of Ryder. Ryder smiles before kissing me. His touch, his lips were addictive. I could never get enough of them.

He pulls away and removes his clothes before getting in the shower. I get in after him and let the water fall on top of us. We stay quiet for a moment before he breaks the silence.

"Shortcake?" He says, I hum in response. "Why me? Why did you choose me?" 

I turn to face him and notice that his facial expression had changed. "I chose you because you're the only one that could give me this feeling, that actually made me realise what love truly is. I chose you because even though to others you were an asshole, you cared about me. Of course we didn't really get along in the beginning but you've quickly become one of my best friends." I kiss his lips as I wrap my arms around his neck. His hands travel to my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Don't ever doubt me about choosing you because it's the best decision I've ever made." I say as I break the kiss for a split second.

He presses me up against the shower wall and begins kissing and sucking on my neck. My head tilts back, giving him more area to work on as my hands start to become tangled in his hair. To say he was good at this would be an understatement, he was amazing. His hands slithered their way to my legs to wrap them around his waist, his lips never detached themselves from my neck.

Just as things were about to get even more heated, we heard someone banging against the bathroom door. Ryder groans as he places me carefully back to the ground.

"Who is it?" I say with an annoyed voice. Whoever it was better have a good reason for disturbing Ryder and I.

"It's Lizzy. I just need a razor so that I can shave my legs." I'm going to scream! She disturbed us because she wants to shave her legs.

"I can't help you right now, Lizzy. I'm having a shower." I roll my eyes, why did she have to disturb us.

"You might as well give her the razor, she kinda ruined the mood." Ryder says, chuckling. How can he be chuckling, I'm furious at the fact that she has the audacity to disturb me when I'm clearly in the shower but then again...it's not the shower that I'm worried about.

"Urgh...fine." I groan. "But if she does this again, she's dead."