Chapter three:

^^ Snow Rivers and song for the chapter

-Harley West-

You could see that Ryder was the black sheep of the family, everyone was dressed so formally whereas he was in a leather jacket and jeans with messy hair.

It's was a Friday so I knew the Rivers family was going to be here until at least three in the morning drinking with my mom and dad. The Rivers family were so classy whereas our family was the complete opposite of the Rivers. The West's were more laid back and we didn't really care about our reputation, sure we had money but we weren't going to be acting like snobs .

"I don't like that guy."  Huh? Oh right, I'm in planet earth.

"And why's that, Dustin?" My brother doesn't like many people except anything with a vagina, but he doesn't get along with boys that much and that's why he hangs around with me and Molly.

"I agree with Dustin, I don't like that kid." What? When did he get here?

"When did you get here, Tom?" Instead of replying he just shrugs his shoulders before going up to Dustin's room with my brother to play some video games.

Snow sits down beside me as we watch our parents talking and drinking, Axel and Ryder were talking about boy stuff.

"I'm sorry that my parents made you dance. It's our family thing, we were taught how to waltz to any song when we were just five." Snow was so sweet, the complete opposite of her brother.

"It's fine, we go to a lot of my Uncle Axels business parties. We had to learn how to dance fancy."I laugh at the memory of my dad trying to teach me and my brother how to waltz. I was always so clumsy and I still am.

Me and Snow got along perfectly, she was one year older than me but still was in the same grade as I was. She decided to go to school on Monday rather than today being her first day, she and Molly were going to get along so well.

I grab my second glass of whiskey and lay back, talking to Snow.

                          -Ryder Rivers-

"Thank you for dancing with my niece, you two executed that dance wonderfully and with that note I would like to invite you to one of my charity events that is host every year." Axel was well spoken, he was different than Hunter, Madeline, Dustin and...Harley.

"I would be honoured to go, when is it?" If he was inviting me it's because I have made a good impression and I won't ruin that. Sure I'm a prick but I know a good person when I see one.

"It's Sunday, the day after tomorrow at the Charrington Hall at 9pm." I nod as Hunter proceeds to come over to us. We start speaking about what to expect at the charity event and how the routine will work also whom will be there.

My mom was talking to Madeline about what her children wanted to do when they left high school, Dustin was unsure, Harley wanted to be a fashion designer. I wouldn't have expected that from her but from the way she dressed up to tonight shows that she doesn't care about dressing up for school like every other girl.

The West's were completely different to our family, they didn't care about if they were too silly in front of others or if they liked to make jokes, they were just themselves. We were the complete opposite, my parents want everything to be perfect. There's no such thing as perfect. They can't seem to put that in their heads, I'm different from them, I really couldn't be asked to put on this good boy look, I'm not going to fake being something I'm not.