The frustration in her eyes said it all, she was so overwhelmed and confused as was Severus who looked down at her with a gentle gaze.

"Dont think like that." He spoke softly, "We'll figure out what's going on one way or another."

Shaking her head, Eleanor managed to mutter under her breath, "It's all because of him. All of this is happening because he's here and I'm not always going to be here to protect him." The more she spoke the quieter she got, but he heard her. He heard the doubt that came to her mind, no matter how many times they have been over this, it became clear to Snape that Eleanor knew what was to come.

"You've been worrying alot lately, especially what happened the other day." He commented trying to change the subject for her own wellbeing, "Are you feeling alright?"

No. Say No.

"I'm fine."

I hate you.

She glared at her thoughts.

A sudden knock accured and soon the portrait opened, Eleanor stepped away from Snape a bit which caused the potions master to frown. The figure standing before them was Dumbledore who had a shy cheeky grin.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything Professors, but it rather important you follow me to the hospital wing."

Snape and Eleanor looked to each other before following the headmaster who walked to the hospital wing where madam Pomfrey, Mcgonagall and themselves stood surrounding Hermione Granger.

Eleanor's heart dropped and covered her face.

Hermione layed still like a statue. Her eyes were wide, but her stiff hand held a mirror.

"Found her in the library." Mcgonagall comments, "The poor dear."

Eleanor couldn't believe what she saw before her, she wondered how Harry and Ron were handling this.

"When will the mandrake draught be ready?" Eleanor broke the silence.

Everyone turned to madam Pomfrey who stuttered before saying, "Well... it takes a few months to brew."

"Than brew it faster." Eleanor snapped back which Dumbledore replied with a snort, but corrected himself soon after. Severus blinked at Eleanor, he has never heard her raise her voice like that to anyone. He thought she might rip her head off.

"Ahem." Headmaster cleared his throat trying to hide a smile, "This is a very serious matter in your hands Madam Pomfrey, so.. indeed, please, brew it quickly." He says which Pomfrey sent a hard stare to Eleanor.

"Yes headmaster." She said

By the next week all teachers were to walk with their house to their dormitories and sent in groups when going to classes. Eleanor had just helped a group of fourth years to Muggle studies when Fred Weasley sent her a wink on his way in, shaking her head she left the group and went to walk back to her classroom.

"Dear Adler!" Called a familiar voice but she ignored it till footsteps approached her quickly. "Haven't heard from you in a while. What's your hurry?"

"Did you really just ask me that? I have a class to teach and so do you." Eleanor crossed her arms and continued to walk.

Lockhart scoffed and continued to walk beside her "All year I've been trying to catch your attention, you do realize you're the only woman who doesn't flatter me as much? You look like a bit of a bint if I do say so myself." 

That was enough for Eleanor to swiftly turn his direction and send a hand across his face which caused him to jump in suprise as he touched the current red mark on his cheek.

"OW! MY FACE!"

"I've had about enough of you, you bloody bastard! Children are being petrified, it's not safe here yet all you care about is yourself!" She raised her voice at him, "And stay away from me!"

She stormed into her classroom which caused students to jump. "Sorry about that, had to take out the trash, so what are we working on today?"

 "Sorry about that, had to take out the trash, so what are we working on today?"