『✐𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊』

+3RD PERSON+

Huang Renjun didn't have many friends, he found it hard to socialize. Heh, introvert thangs~ Well there were 6 special boys...he treasured them a lot. Those 6 lucky souls are referred to as the "dreamies" their little crew consisted of 7 boys Lee Minhyung, Lee Donghyuck, Na Jaemin, Lee Jeno, Park Jisung, Zhong Chenle and then of course himself.

He was quiet but savage, he could shut you up with just a look. Talk about being cold. He loved all his friends in a platonic way, yeah "platonic" 2 of them however were problematic...i'll show you what he means:

"HELLO GEGE~!" Chenle yelled happily in Chinese as he hugged Renjun.

"Yah! Could you be anymore louder?!" Renjun whisper yelled although he likes it when Chenle does this, it makes him feel good to know he has people that care about him.

"Aish your so mean ge~" Chenle pouted while hitting Renjun's arm lightly.

After a few minute of talking he was greeted by another loud voice but better than Chenle's loud ass •_• anyways...

"WHATS UP MY BITCHES!" his least favorite Donghyuck yelled (just kidding he love him irl).

"Agh! could you be anymore louder!?" Mark groaned covering his mouth with his hand but soon removed because of Donghyuck licking poor Marks hand.

And that resulted in Donghyuck paying for Marks lunch today, Renjun was busy re-thinking his life choices until he felt a pair of arms snake around his waist. naturally he panicked and turned his head back before flushing a really bright red once he saw who it was.

*Lee Jeno you snake!* Renjun's red cheeks didn't go unnoticed by the snake, Jeno smirked before speaking, "enjoying our time now are we Renjunnie~" he whispered huskily in his ears *SERIOUSLY HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THAT HOT AND ANNOYING AT THE SAME TIME!!!* Renjun looked away trying to escape Jeno's death grip around his waist.

"Hey Jeno and cutie~! Jaemin said happily walking over to us, Jeno finally let go to me to greet his best friend which gave me a chance to run to class. Thanks Jaemin!

I think you can see my problem now, If your wondering yes he is polyamory. He never liked it but he couldn't help but get drawn in by the 2 boys beauty.

What made him like Lee Jeno was his cute and stunning visuals and personality he really liked the way his eyes turned into crescent moons when he smiles one of his favorite things about him.

And the other boy he likes is the cocky but cute Na Jaemin he likes how bright his smile is and how he cheers who ever is sad up in less then 3 minutes. Also what makes it worse about liking the two is that they always tease him and flirt with the kid.

After a few minutes the bell rung and students started to pile in the class room and the teacher came in soon after. After 3 boring classes which were only 3 and a half hours and to Renjun it felt like an eternity (me ^_^) it was FINALLY lunch time which is the only good subject in school.

Renjun headed over to where his friends were sitting and the only area he could sit was in between The nomin duo, so he sighed and sat down quietly and began to quietly nibble on his apple taking smoll bites every once in a while. 

He was so interested in his food that he didn't notice an arm on his shoulders and another persons arm on his waist, and the Markhyuck couple gave them a knowing look and Lenny faces to Jeno and Jaemin while Renjun was not paying attention.