Just Another Mario vs Sonic Death Battle Debunk DEBUNKED

Start from the beginning

The next point is that Why didn't you let Sonic use the boost? Do you really expect for Sonic all his abilities? Going by that logic I can say the same thing for Mario and just have Mario use all of his power ups in canon that he has over the years, Death Battle doesn't have to give Mario and Sonic everything. In fact the Fire Flower has been the main power up since the first game and I didn't see Mario use it in the fight.

The next point is that he probably doesn't understand how the battle is going to work because they said any close material is closely tied to the games so yes the Mario World cartoon COUNTS even though it's non canon it still counts because if they ignored it they would have made some ridiculous claims because that's how they work.

The next point is that So Archie Sonic is not used but Mario throwing a dinosaur in the cartoon is? Totally not biased Death Battle not only did he make same mistake other Sonic fanboys did but it's also flat out wrong they used the cartoons for Sonic as well if you watch the battle more carefully.

I'm gonna have to point this out because he said that Mario died in Donkey Kong Jr and that he will explain how Sonic's fall is more durable than Mario's but that's a straight up lie right there Mario didn't die from that full he just got dizzy and knocked out unconscious plus he's survived multiple falls just as Sonic has before.

Okay so my next point this So according to Death Battle, Mario can carry up to 36 power ups with him and has infinite uses thanks to his Bottomless Gloves, impressive but that feat would be completely useless against Sonic for reasons I will explain later. I'm sorry but even that is useful against Sonic for reasons I will explain later, because Mario has a ton of power ups that he can use to overpower Sonic.

Another issue I have is when Death Battle mentioned about Mario's Fire Manipulation without the Fire Flower Sure in the Mario & Luigi spin off series which is arguably a separate canon so why is even being mentioned? Ok and so the Mario and Luigi series is actually canon Nintendo themselves conformed it to be canon so therefore it is right for ScrewAttack to mention this.

Another issue I have when Mario turned into lightning this info is inaccurate and wouldn't help him in the fight against Sonic again I'll explain soon. It would help him in the fight against Sonic which again I will explain soon and no it's not inaccurate.

The next point is that Sonic destroyed multiple fortresses and endured their explosions their explosions in Sonic Heroes. So this Mario feat isn't impressive at all. Unlike Mario however, Sonic only survived the ship explosions because he had help from Tails and Knuckles sure he tanked those explosions but again he needed help destroying them therefore making the Mario feat impressive because he did on his own.

Which is the part that loses me They are literally taking a comedic gag from the opening of a sports spinoff and turning it as a measure of Mario's durability, this game isn't even canon to the main platformer games it's a spinoff so why's this even being looked at? He also claimed that this is an outlier and said that we'd assume that ALL the Mario characters can do the same. Not only what he said made no sense but it's also not true just because the Mario Bros survived that explosion doesn't mean all the other Mario characters can. Also just like with the Mario and Luigi games Nintendo also confirmed that the Mario sports games is canon they said it in the 2012 interview so most of the spinoffs in Mario are indeed canon so therefore this feat is looked at.

So the next point is that he mentioned a feat from Sega Superstars Tennis on how Sonic knocked Eggman unconscious which is faster than Mario's baseball throw, however there is one problem That game is actually a crossover and because I see other Sega characters besides Sonic and since this is a crossover it's non canon so that feat is outlier. So why would you include a crossover feat? At least Death Battle didn't include a crossover feat for Mario.