Part 45:

Part 45:
Y/N P.O.V:
I was waiting for James to get out of Logan's room. And then I noticed Logan's mom, she never met me but I guess logan told her about me.
"hey!" I greeted her.
"oh hi, you are y/n right ?!" she said.
"yeah, and you Logan's mom?! So nice to meet you" we shock hands.
"yeah.. How does he feel?!" she asked.
"much better, I saw him before and he's feeling better, he can talk, I'll show you were his room and you can go visit him" I said.
"ok thank you" she smiled.
"it's ok" I smiled back.
"Y/N?!" she stopped me.
"yeah?!" I said.
"I'm sorry for what happened to you"
"what do you mean?!"
"I know what Logan did to you, and I'm sorry.. I hope you two will figure this out, I know he loves you like no one else and I think your break up has a connection with his accident. I know my boy" she said.
"I'm sorry but you know him too well, he should tell you himself" I said.
Just then I saw James walked out of the room with shocked face.
"hi James Logan's mom is here" I said. He nodded and walked away.
"I'll go to see my son, thank you" she said and walked away.
"hey! James !!" I ran after him.
"what happened?!" I asked him as I set next to him.
He took away his hand from his face and I saw a stain of a hand on his cheek.
"what..is it?" I mumbled .
"he slapped me" he said shocked.
"why?!" I asked.
"I told him you love me and not him and he just got mad and yelled at me"
"James ! He is in a sensitive situation !! Why did you upset him?!"
"I didn't know he will act like that" he said.
"oh..." I sighed .
"let's get out of here please!" I said.
We got up and went to James's car, we drove home.
The ride was silent.
James went with me to my apartment and wanted to come inside but I stopped him.
"I'd prefer to be alone." I said.
"..ok...good night baby girl" he said.
"night" I smiled and we hugged.
I really didn't want to sleep but I was tired so I went to bed.
The next morning I got up earlier cause I wanted to visit Logan before going to work.
I got dress and headed out to the hospital. I bought him a cupcake and a cup of coffee.
I saw a nurse and she let me get inside.
"your next check will be at 12:00 ok?!" she said and left us alone.
"good morning, I got you cupcake " I said.
"hey ! Morning! Thank you!" he smiled.
"it's nothing" I smiled.
"what are you doing here so early in the morning!?" he asked.
"I came to see how do you feel, " I said.
"Thanks" he smiled .
"so how's your broken body?!" I playfully asked.
"the broken body can be fixed , but the real question is if the broken heart can be fixed?!" he looked at me.
"please don't get into it again" I said.
"y/n, please I'm really sorry and I want you back! Please take me back! I promise I'd do anything for you, I'll be the best boyfriend ever! I need you , I missed you so much all those days, please... I love you... I can't live without you... Can we start it all over now?! And forget the past?! I mean... Will you take me back?!" he begged, I saw he was needed me as air to breath.
"Logan.. I'm sorry... I can't " I looked down.
"why?" he asked sadly.
"you still can't forget it?!" he asked.
"this and plus... I'm with James now" I finally said it and I could see his heart breaking ,tearing him inside.
"What?! You are with James ?!" he asked shocked.
"yeah" I simply said.
"since when?"
"the night you came here"
"WHY?!?!? Omg!! Why did I leave you alone this freaking night?!? Why?!" he said louder.
"Logan ! Stop!!! It's my choice!! You left me alone , heart broken with no reason !!! He was always by my side and helped me when you didn't !!! And I needed him!!" I screamed
"you like him?! Just tell me what do you feel!!" he demanded.
"I don't hate you! I'm just mad and hurt!" I said.
"you like him or not?!?" he wanted to know.
"I don't like you anymore and it's all you need to know" I said upset.
"just tell me!!! I know you don't like me ! I don't blame you! DO U LIKE JAMES OR NOT?!?!" he screamed.
"YES!!!!! I LIKE HIM!! OK?! I LOVE HIM!! He's the best thing that have ever happened to me!!!! Ok!? You are happy now?! Ah?! " I yelled. It hurt him, my words were like a knife.
"I'm gonna fight for you , I'll do anything to make you mine again I promise I'll make you love me again" he yelled.
"I don't think it will help you this time cuz we are done ! I thought we can stay friends but you just ruined this chance too! You can keep yelling like crazy , just not on me!! I'm not your doll!" I said.
"this freaking James will pay
For that!! I'll kill him!!!! I wish he'd be dead!!!! " he said.
"what the hell?!? Who do you think you are?! How dare you to speak like that?! He's your best friend"
"in your dreams" he sighed.
"it's over, I lost you ,I have nothing to fight for !! He wins, I lose. Have a great life you two together!"
"thank you!!!" I rolled my eyes.
"He pisses me off, I thought i have something to fight for but i guess i was wrong, I can't fight against him, I missed you, u love him I missed the train."he looked down.
"oh... " I got closer to him and touched his hand, tried to comfort him, I didn't mean to say it like that, i just got mad. But he threw the coffee on me, I was dirty and wet, hopefully it got cold and I didn't burn.
"OMG!" I almost yelled.
"don't you dare touch me again!!!! You heard me?!? NEVER!!!" he yelled with tears.
"what the hell is wrong with you???" I yelled.
"GO away!!!! Just get out!!!" he screamed.
"you are crazy!!! What did I think to myself that you will change?! You'll always stay the same!!!! I tried to be nice but I failed. I don't wanna see you ever again!!" I yelled and ran away.
Logan knows the best how to make me feel this way .
Ugh, why did I come here?!
I hate him.
And here I am again, hurt by the same person who didn't learn the lesson.
I drove home and took the elevator to my apartment . As I walked towards my door I saw James knocking on my door.
"I'm here" I said and he turned around.
"OMG! Y/N?! What happened?! What are you doing here?!" he asked concerned.
"long story.." I looked down.
"well, I have time .." he said.
"is it ok if I take a shower first?!" I asked.
"yeah.. I'm waiting here" he smiled.
I took a shower and after that I explained James everything that happened.
"I'm sorry.." he said.
"you?! I'm the one who should be sorry, I'm sorry..." I said.
"ok so we are both sorry" he smiled.
"yeah" I giggled.
I looked at the clock and it was 7:40 I have 20 minutes to be at work.
"ugh.. I have to go to the work, what's your plans for the day? " I said.
"not much, I'm going to the gym and then to the studio, you want to join somewhen?? "
"I prefer to stay away for a while but thank you, wait, what will you do in the studio without Logan ?!"
"we are recording some demoes so he doesn't have to be there... We also not sure what will be next with the band.. But we will see" he smiled .
"ok" I smiled back.
"what's new with your studying ?!"
"In the university We will do a big project soon , they didn't tell us yet what it would be but it is gonna be huge, we will know this week, and I probably will be very busy with it" I said.
"I'm happy for you! You will make it the best way, I know that" he winked.
We hugged and he drove me to the work.
The following days I was too busy with the work and the studying and barely saw James , I met him a few times in the lobby and he would came over anytime we had free time, a week passed and today I'm gonna know my project subject.
I'm exciting for that.
I planed to go over James after the university and spend the evening with him.