Part 35:

Part 35:
"how do you feel?" He asked gently.
I looked at his eyes and said:
"I don't know..." And looked away.
"Y/N.. I don't wanna push you , but when you feel like it you can tell me anything" he rubbed my back.
"Why do you here?" I asked whispering.
"I heard screaming and I walked out the door of my house, then I heard someone yelling my name, I got down stairs and found your door open , I got inside and saw you on the floor with your head in your hands, I was scared that something had happened to you, I picked you up but you didn't wake up. I laid you on your couch and waited for you to wake up" he said
"What time is it?" I asked.
"It's 9:30 pm" he said.
"How long you've been here?" I asked.
"I heard the screaming around 8:30 and since then I've been here.." He smiled.
I looked down to my hands and found a ring on my finger, it still there on my finger, it made me remember the awful words that HE had told me before he left, I wanted to take it off but then my eyes filled with tears and my face was a river. James pulled me into a hug and I sobbed into his chest.
"Shhhh... Don't cry. I'm here for you everything will be fine, I promise" he rubbed my back.
"Why??" I cried harder in his chest.
"If I find Logan I'll kill him. I swear he won't hurt you again as long as I'm here" he said comforting me. I shivered as I heard HIS name.
"Please don't hurt... him !" I pulled away from the hug and looked into his hazel eyes.
"Ok" he said and I put my head on his shoulder.
After a long silence he asked:
"So you wanna talk about it?" I nodded.
"Talk to me!" He said.
"I decided that I have to tell HIM that I'm a Rusher, so I invited HIM for a dinner and he came with a present and said that this is our three month anniversary, according the day he saw me," I took a deep breath and continued :"he gave me the ring, it was supposed to be an amazing night, we ate and talked and laughed but then.." I started to cry as I remembered the situation.
"I told him the truth and he just got up and said that I lied him and I used him and I told him to calm down but he looked at me and said"I DON'T TRUST YOU,
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE USED ME! WHEN PEOPLE LIE TO ME!!
Y/N..." i saw the disgust in his voice when he said my name, "WE'RE OVER!!!!" He shouted and hit the table. After that all I remember was me crying on the floor till you showed up... the pain is so real,my heart is broken into a million pieces and I have no reason to live anymore." I said crying and covered my face with my hands.
"What a jerk!!!How could he hurt you like that!? I'm gonna kill him.."
"No! Please leave him alone.. I don't wanna see him ever again but I don't want him to be killed by you" I giggled a bit inside the crying and leaned my head on the couch.
"Go to sleep, you're tired!" He said.
"I'll go" I said getting up and walked towards my bedroom but james stopped me.
"If you need me call me! And take care of yourself and don't harm yourself, he doesn't worth it! Please promise me!!"He said.
"I'll try" I said and he smiled.
"And James," I said as he turned around about to leave.
"Yeah?" He faced me.
"Thanks!" I smiled. He smiled back and said:"anytime!" And with that he left.
I walked to my bedroom threw myself on the bed, my face into my pillow and I cried, a lot, I don't even know how long but it felt like hours, I eventually cried myself to sleep.
I felt the sun in my eyes, it forced me to open my eyes, I heard my phone rang, I saw it was my mom, I didn't want to talk to anyone now so I didn't pick it up.
I went to the bathroom and found out I look like a mess, I didn't bother to take a shower and just crashed back into the bed. I checked my phone the time was 1pm, there were many missed calls all of them from my mom, Alexa and James.
My mom was right I shouldn't be dating a pop star , they are all the same; selfish, snobs, stupid and players. Why did I think that HE could be different?! I'm stupid for letting this thing to happen in the first place, the celebrities are like a fire, as long as you're far from them you're safer!! I needed to know... I swear I'm not going to fall for it again EVER!

......
.