Part 29:

Part 29:
"Is she ok?" I heard a familiar voice next to me.
"Yeah she will be fine, she just got a little hurt in her hand and fell down when she saw the blood, she will get up soon" I heard an unknown voice responded back.
"Thanks gosh!" The familiar voice sighed in relief.
I opened my eyes and saw james next to me.
"Y/N you're awake! Oh I'm so sorry it happened to you, I'm really sorry" he started to apologize.
"It's ok stop apologize." I whispered .
"Where am I ?" I asked.
"You're in a nurse room in the hotel, I brought you here after you got hurt" he said smiling.
"Where's logan?" I asked and with that question his smile disappeared.
"I called him he has to be here in a few minutes" he said and stroked my cheek.
"I didn't mean to do it . Believe me I'm sorry!" He said and kissed my cheek.
"OMG Y/N!! Are you ok baby??" I heard logan got inside the room.
James pulled back and answer himself:"yeah she is fine".
Logan came towards me and check out my hand.
"Oh it's going to be ok I was scared it is worse" logan said rubbing my hand.
"It's fine , I'm doing better" I said. Logan glared at James and James said:"ok I guess I'll go now" and with that left the room.
"Are you ok?" Logan asked me again putting my hair behind my ear.
"Better now" I said smiling.
The nurse came in and wrapped my hand with a bandage and told me It will get health in a few days. Logan and I left the room. He held my left hand which was the health one. And we walked to our suite.
"I told the guys to go without us cause I think you can't go and I won't leave you here alone" he said as he sat down on the bed.
"I'm feeling good, we can go now, I don't wanna ruin the plans." I said sitting next to him.
"It's ok" he said.
"No, it's your day off and you need to have some fun" I said.
"You sure?" He asked.
"100 %" I responded with a grin.
"Ok, than let's go!" He picked me up and we headed to his car.
The drive was pretty quite, I was thinking about what james told me before the elevator accident and I couldn't stop hearing his words on reply in my head:" I'm in love with you,I'm in love with you,I'm in love with you,I'm in love with you!!!" Do I feel the same way? How can I ? I'm Logan's girlfriend, I can't have feelings for James! I know he was always my favorite BTR guy but it changed. No way!! It can't be true!! I think I have feelings for James!! OMG is it even possible?? I mean I love logan so much and I wanna stay by his side forever but I just realized that I also like James as he said :"more than a friend"! I thought about it and it made me even more confused. I couldn't hide it from myself anymore, I like him,I like James.
However,I have to forget about him cause I love logan and I'm with him and I love him more than I love James, right?! I don't know I'm so confused right now.
Logan noticed me and asked:"Y/N are you ok? Is something hurt you?"
"No." I shortly responded.
"So what's wrong?" He asked concerned.
"Nothing. I love you" I said and kissed his cheek .
"It's always nice to hear that" he smiled and blew me a kiss.
He parked his car and we got out of it. -------
The day at the water park was amazing I tried my best to stay always next to logan cause I didn't want to stay alone with James. We had a great time together with the guys. After that we headed back to the hotel and on out way there logan said:
"I like your dress ,but what do you say about going to buy you some new clothes ?"
I giggled.
"I'd love to" I grinned.
We went to a mall and I tried on some clothes.
"I like this one" logan smirked as I went out of the dressing room.
"Yeah I will take it" I smiled and went back to try another shirt.
"You're beautiful baby!" He greeted me as I walked out again.
I blushed. "Thanks log" I said.
While I was changing inside again I saw from the mirror a hand handing me a fancy dress:"try it on" logan whispered.
"Why do I need a dress like that now?" I asked.
"Just try it on" he smiled and I took it from him. I tried on the dress it was amazing. I got out and saw logan with his jaw dropped.
"Wow! You're gorgeous!" He said smirking.
"Aw thank you" I said blushing. He came behind me and hugged me tight.
"That's my little pretty lady" he said and turned me around to kiss me.
"Logan!!" I giggled."we are in a middle of a store" I laughed.
"Haha ok! You're taking this dress either" he said.
"If you like it, I'll buy it for you" I smirked and got inside to change into my old dress.
I was about to pay for the clothes but logan stopped my hand from taking my money.
"I'm going to pay for it" he said smiling.
"No, it's ok It's my clothes you don't have to pay for them" I said.
"But I want to! Please let me buy it for you" he begged. Before I had the chance to respond he gave the money to the sealer.
"Thanks" I said.
"Anything for you, it's nothing" he smiled and kissed me as we walked out of the store. When I kissed him I got a flashback of James's words again but I took them away.
We bought me some shoes and heels just because he begged to buy it, I told him I don't need it and I have many at home but he really wanted to buy it so he didn't even ask me if I need or not .
On our way to the hotel room we talked a lot. We got there and laid on the bed next to each other.
"What do you say about going out for a dinner?" He asked me.
"That's great! Plus tbh I want to be alone with you " I said.
"Oh you make me blush" he giggled.
"So what should I wear?" I asked him looking in my shopping bags.
"My favorite dress" he winked.
The dress that he wanted me to buy, it was kind of a dark pink maxi dress, with a collar . I wore it and put on my new heels and curled a bit my hair and put some make up on.
"Every time when I see you I can't believe to my eyes! You're amazing ! Gorgeous ! " he said pulling me close to him. He wore a tuxedo with a tie and looked so hot that I couldn't handle it.
"You too look pretty handsome" I smirked and he thanked me as we headed out to the car. On our way to his car we met the one and the only-
James!

Comment and vote🌙