Part 34:

Part 34:
He took a breath, put his hands on the table that was between us, leaned in, looked into my eyes and said:
"I DON'T TRUST YOU,
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE USED ME! WHEN PEOPLE LIE TO ME!! Especially my girlfriends!!!
Y/N..." i saw the disgust in his voice when he said my name, "WE'RE OVER!!!!" He shouted and hit the table.
He just said it, i cant believe he said those exact words, It hurt me like a hell, I felt like a shaking leaf on an old three that struggle to stay alive, I was crying like I've never done before, I was sobbing, he turned this beautiful night into a nightmare that I just wanted to wake up from, but unfortunately it WASN'T A DREAM! It was the awful reality that hits me. I was useless to talk I just stood there in front of him looking down and crying.
" Here you go, you got what you want!!! You MET me, you HUGGED me, you TOUCHED me, you KISSED me, you got it, you WON!! your plan was planned well, congratulation!!"He yelled and walked out the door.
"Please my pill! don't leave me" I whispered to myself.
He was out in the hallway and he just screamed:
"JAMES! You got her!! She's all yours now!!!! Go get her if you want!!!!" I couldnt believe he just did it, he just gave up on me, gave up on US! We BROKE UP!!!!??!!! He woke up the whole building with his scream, but I didn't care. It happened again; the one who seems to be my truly love just threw me away like a garbage ! I swore I won't fall in love again!! but i DID! Why I did it AGAIN?!?!? Why didn't I learn from the past? Why did I think it'd be different ?!
I fell on the floor with my head in my hands, cried for what seemed like forever. I didn't care about anything , I just wanted to disappear from this world.
---
"Hey! Hey! Y/N ? Are you ok?! Please wake up!! Y/N !!!! PLEASE!!!" I heard someone said shaking my useless body. I didn't bothered to open my eyes, I didn't want to.
"Please!! For me!!!!" The character kept begging but I still didn't open. I'm not sure if I didn't open my eyes because I didn't want to of because I couldn't, I actually preferred to be dead but unfortunately it wasn't the case, I was alive, without heart, without mind, without power, with bleeding soul , but STILL ALIVE!
I was fighting to keep my eyes close, to believe that Im dead, or to wake up later and find out it was all a dream.
I felt someone touched my face with they hand, it was warming and caring, the same one stroked my face gently, suddenly I felt something tiny and wet falling into my face, it was a tear, but it wasn't mine, it woke me up.
"Oh gosh!! You're awake!!!" The character calmed down and held my hand with his soft touch, wiping away the tear on his cheek.
I opened my eyes widely and looked at him.
"Are you ok Y/N?" He asked.
I didn't answer, first of all, I'm not ok, and second, I couldn't find my voice.
"You scared me to death!!" He kept talking.
"I'll go get you some water to drink" he said and got up to give me water, I guess.
"Here you go, drink it!" He handed me a glass but I didn't took it.
"Y/N ! Please take it, you have to drink!" He commanded.
I finally took it and drank it.
"You think you can get up now?" He asked.
I nodded and tried to get up, he helped me and I stood up looking around the place I've been in, it was my apartment,
"Go wash your face, I'm waiting here!" He said.
I went over to the bathroom and jumped after I looked at my reflection in the mirror, I didn't recognized myself, my eyes were puffy and red like I was crying for a year, my hair was a mess and my face were white like a gouts.
I washed my face and fixed my hair. I went back to the living room and sat on the couch, I don't even know what day is it, what time is it, how long I've been crying on the floor?
He came and sat next to me, Oh, now I can notice that it was James.
AGINE, saving my life.

Ugh.. What do ya think?