Part 38:

Part 38:
"Wait!" I shouted and got up. I unlocked the door and I saw james, with a simple smile and a rose in his hand.
"Hi" I smiled .
"Hey you!" He said and handed me the rose.
"Ah thanks what is that for?" I asked confused.
"Me or the rose?!" He asked.
"Both" I giggled .
"So I came to check up on you and the rose just a little gift to make you feel better"
"Oh thanks James !" I said and hugged him.
"I do feel better" I said into the hug.
I invited him inside and we sat on the couch, across to each other .
"So how was your day?" He asked.
"My best day in a while, I went to work and my boss was really amazing and told me that it's ok that I missed a few days and at the university was great too. How about you?"
"Great! We are working on a new song that probably will be a huge single at the end of the month, so we are all very existed , and we think about a new album maybe"
"Oh that's sound great! I'm so happy for you! James , I don't know why but kendall didn't call me all this week, Carlos and Alexa did every day and u of course, so what happened? Is he ok? He mad at me?" I asked.
"I don't know , he probably busy with the new song so he doesn't have time but I don't think he mads at you" I swear he was lying and he hides something but I didn't really care.
"ok" I smiled.
"You wanna drink something?" I asked and smiled.
"Ok thanks!" He giggled and I got up.
I came back to the living room with two glasses with an orange juice.
"Thank you" he said and I smiled and sat next to him.
We drank the juice and he said:
"I don't really wanna get into this but did he call you?"
"No" I sighed and looked down.
"And you disappointed?" He asked.
"I don't know how to describe it but I mostly hurt, I can't say I love him or hate him I'm just hurt and..."
"I'm sorry " he said concerned.
"It's ok" I smiled .
"James, I'm working on a song and I want someone to help me"
"really? I know you are a songwriter but I've never heard your songs, Can I hear it?" He asked.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yeah! Totally!!" He smiled.
"Ok! but one condition; you will help me with it" I winked and he nodded. I got up and sat by the organ in the living room and start to play and sing:

"After, this nightmare,

Darkness was all that I've seen,

My heart got as an ice cream,

I wish this night had never been.

The only question that always on my mind,

Why it happened, why?" I stopped, I had tear I'm my eye but whipped it right away,
I turned around to James that looked shocked and said:
"I stuck here.."
"It's.. It's about him, isn't it?" He asked.
I didn't say a thing, it's sure that it's about HIM, I just looked down.
"Im sorry, but It's amazing ! U have a voice of an angle and the lyrics are really good" he smiled and I got up and sat next to him again."really? I never thought I can sing" I said giggling.
"It was perfect !" He said and I blushed.
"James ! I don't know what I'd do without you!" I said and hugged him tight while we were siting on the couch. After we pulled back our faces were close and the space between our heads was a few inches, I looked at him, I looked at his hazel eyes and he looked at mine, then he looked at my lips and back to my eyes, I did the same, he pulled me closer and without knowing it our lips met.
He kissed me, his lips were so soft and gentle like he didn't want to hurt me but still full of passion, I kissed him back, I can feel the fire burning inside me, I've never felt this way, my stomach was full of butterflies and I couldn't help but held him closer to me making the kiss deeper , he was surprised but went with me, he held my hand and found the ring that logan gave me on my finger, he took the ring off , not breaking the kiss and threw it on the floor, I put my arms around his neck and there was no space between us, the kiss turned into a making out, he tried to lay me down on the couch but I didn't let him, I touched his hair and played with it while we were making out, I needed it, it helped me forget about everything , nothing even matters for me right now. Like the whole world just disappeared, It was different from the kisses with HIM, I can't say better , just different, what I know was that I liked it, A LOT.
While we were kissing I heard a noise, like the door was opening , I pulled away from james and looked at the door, there I saw HIM standing with flowers in his hands and a hurt face, OMG! I saw Logan standing right in front of me!!!!!!!!!!