Christmas special

Hii,and marry Christmas~! Yeah I know I'm late haha...x)
I'm sorry if you liked those longer fics more,but it seems like my imagination is not so great now than before..x( It ended up more shorter than I planned but yeah..I'm sorry if it's not good...I tried! >.< Hope you'll like it x3

It was 23d day of december. So,tomorrow is Christmas eve. You really wanted to spend it with your friends and Kuroko,but your parents wanted you to stay with them at home.

But gladly today you would go on a date with Kuroko. You were so excited about this. You had bought him new basketball since his ball was scuffed already. You also bought him a warm sweater.

You skipped excitedly upstairs,heading to your room to pick clothes you would wear on a date. But soon,your mood went down after your parents came to inform you that you had to babysit your cousins today.

"What?!" You demanded not believing what you just heard. "No objections,you heard what your mother said" Your father firmly said,standing beside your mother who cut your sentence you were about to say by throwing your dirty laundry to your face. "Hey!" "You haven't done your housework? Now go do them. Their parents are leaving at six,so hurry up!" Your mother dispatched you. "Okay,okay!" You pouted with a cloth mass still on your face.

You opened the door to the bathroom. You started to put your clothes to the machine and switched it on. "Ahh..this is really the worst!" You pouted with frustration. And here you were happy about your date with your boyfriend. You hadn't seen him for a week because of your studying to your last exams and his strict basketball practiceschedule so of course you wanted to celebrate Christmas as a little with him.

After you had done your housework you called to Kuroko. "Hello,(f/n)-chan." "Hi Tetsu-Kun! I'm sorry,but I have to cancel our today's date..." You mutteted obviosly with a sad tone. "Is it because of your parents again?" He guessed.

It wouldn't be the first time when your parents didn't let you go outside. They were really strict about your past time and people you hang out with. They were pretty suspicious about Kuroko too,'cause they hadn't met him yet.

"Well,kinda. I have to go babysit my cousins,'cause my aunt and his husband are going somewhere. And well,my parents have something else to do too" "Oh I see" After little pause Kuroko said "I could come with you there" "Huh?" "I like kids,so it shouldn't be a problem to me" "That's great! I'm sure their parents will be okay with it. You know,you just saved my day!" Your excitement was back again.

After a while~

And soon you two were standing in front of your cousin's house. The door opened. Your aunt and his husband were standing in front of you as they smiled widely "Good evening,come in!" You two walked inside the house and took off your jackets. "Oh,you have a friend with you!" Your aunt exclaimed curiosly looking at Kuroko from head to toes. "Nice to meet you,my name is Kuroko Tetsuya,(f/n)-chan's boyfriend" He politely bowed. A slight blush came to boy's cheeks after telling he's your boyfriend. The look on your aunt's face told everything. When Kuroko was not hearing,your aunt whispered to you "What a gentleman! Why haven't you told about him before?!" You felt a bit embarrased as well so you just stayed quiet.

After telling about bedtime,eating and other relevant things,the parents left of the house. You two entered to the living room where the kids were watching TV.

There were 5 kids in total. Immediately when the kids saw you two,questions started. "Whaah,who are you?" "Hello,my name is Kuroko Tetsuya" He slightly bowed and showed his most kindest and adorablest smile he could give to the kids,making you hold your nose from the bleeding.

"Woooaah your hair is so coool! So blueee~" The most lively kid jumped of the sofa and started to stroke his hair making Kuroko bend down. "Hey,Hikaru-chan that is rude" You scolded gently. "Ah..I'm sorry" The black haired boy let go of his hair. "It's okay,I think your hair is really beautiful too" Kuroko smiled as he patted boy's head. "Wooo seriously,you think that?!" "Yes,I wish that I could have so black hair like yours" Boy's brown eyes started to shine. You just stood there amazed of how Kuroko could handle kids so gently.

Later~

The day had went well. You played with the kids and had fun. This was the first time you had really fun while babysitting,thanks to Kuroko. And seeing that adorable sight,Kuroko playing with the kids made your day.

It was late already. When the kids were sleeping peacefully in their beds,you two walked quietly to downstairs. "Tetsu-Kun,would you like some hot cocoa?" You asked knowing that it's okay you to use their kitchen. Your aunt told you to use everything freely as long as you don't brake anything. "Yes please"

Soon you came to the livingroom where Kuroko was sitting in front of the fireplace. You sat beside him and gave the mug to him. "Thank you" He had a warm blanket on him,so he covered you too with it. You leaned your head to his shoulder. It was really comfy.

"It was really fun day" You chuckled as you sipped your cocoa. "Yes,it was" "I didn't know you were so good with kids" "Honestly,it is my dreamjob to be kindergartenteacher" "It would really suit you,being cute and everything..." You mumbled quietly. "You think that?" Kuroko kept his monotone voice,but slight blush was seen in his cheeks. "Ohh you heard it..." You mumbled embarrased. Even though you had been dating for few months,it was still kinda embarrasing for you both to say things like that.

"Ah,I almost forgot. This is for you" Kuroko offered you a nicely wrapped present. "Thank you,Tetsu-Kun" You smiled shyly as you offered his present to him. You gasped as you opened the present. It was a framed collage pic of all the pictures you have taken together this year. It brought you good memories. "Aww this is so sweet,thank you Tetsu-Kun~" You hugged the boy. He opened his present as well. When he saw the ball and the sweater he smiled "Thank you (f/n)-chan,I really need these. Though I feel bad that you spend so much money for me..." "No,it's fine. I wanted to buy them to you so it doesn't matter" You smiled brightly. The boy hugged you too. "Thank you.." He slowly pulled back. "What's wrong,Tetsu-Kun?" The boy's face blushed fiercely as he shyly said "There's still one present for you..." while looking down. "Huh?" You peeked in the wrapping paper. You felt your face heating up and now you understood boy's shy reaction. There was a mistletoe.

"I...I understand if it's too embarrasing" The boy mumbled. It was really cute sight. "No.." You picked the mistletoe up to your hand and slowly leaned closer to Kuroko. You gave a smooch to boy's lips. He smiled and pulled you in to a tight hug. "Marry Christmas,(f/n)-chan" "Marry Christmas,Tetsu-Kun"

Extra:

"EEWWW! Kuroko-Kun and (f/n)-chan kissed! That's gross!" "H-Hikaru-chan go back to bed!" "Why are your faces red?" "Now!"