Crooked chapter 1

Hii~ I decided to try something new. If I will come up with more ideas and motivation,I'll continue this maybe someday.
So this fanfic is basically grundge type of story. Your life has been pretty tough and you don't have anyone beside you. You need something to light up your life.
So yeah,hope you'll enjoy it.

"Nothing ever lasts forever
In the end, you changed
There is no reason, no sincerity
Take away such a thing as love
Tonight, I’ll be crooked"

G-Dragon's "Crooked" was playing on your earphones,as you dumped your cigarette with your shoe to the ground. The filter was the most yellow it could ever be.

You really needed one now. It was the time to enter to your new school. You were so pissed off that if someone would have complained to you about something,you would have probably punched them.

You opened the door as you took off your earphones with your long,slim fingers with the nails painted black.

You walked trough the hallway as you glanced at the people. They were so different looking compared to you. You were wearing some flanel shirt,shorts and converses. "Oh gosh,everyone here looks like there some modelstudents..I hate this place already" You thought as you entered to the principal's room that you were told to go.

He told about this school and how nice it was to have you here and blah blah blah.

You just chew your bubblegum and didn't listen to him at all. You were on your own thoughts.

~~~~~~~

"Leave me alone,I was alone anyway,Everything is meaningless"

You walked trough the hallway and outside to smoke.

You leaned against the wall as you lighted up the cigarette.

You had to change your school and move because you went to a institution. And that was because of your family. Father ,gone. Mother ,problems with alcohol,almost never at home.

People used to call you "weirdo" or "that badass girl" but you honestly didn't give a damn.

Once you were that good girl whose life was easy. Then everything changed. You fell in love ,you got your heart broken,your friends started to change and you started to drift apart,your parents broke up,yoi started to hang out with..not that good company. And you ,well changed.

You couldn't trust to anyone like before. You didn't want to love,you'd get hurt. Yeah,first it would be like heaven but then you'd fall right to the hell.

That's how you thought. You didn't care anymore.

People would always lead you to the disappointments. You hung out with some random people who you didn't even like. Just to kill time.

~~~~~~~~

As you had smoked,you went back to the maindoor. You entered to inside. The lesson had already began,there was no one at the hallway. You walked wearily to the direction of your glass.

Suddenly you felt someone getting bumped towards you. "What the.." You turned to look behind you. There was a blue haired boy laying on the floor. "What the hell..Where did he come from?"

"Ah sorry" You said. The boy stood up. "Sorry for bumping to you like that,(f/n)-chan" "...It's fine" You blankly said and continued your way to the glassroom.

Then suddenly you stopped walking. "Wait..How did he know my name..?"

You glanced behind you,but there was no one.