Always with you

Hey! I decided to write this as I'm at the same time writing Christmas specials. Sorry if it's shorter than other character x reader fics,but yeah. Hope you'll still enjoy:3

"Tetsu-Kun,are you here?" You walked trough the hallway and entered to the gym. No one was there. You have waited Kuroko outside for a while now and since he didn't come you decided to go look for him. And well,it was pretty cold outside since winter was coming so you didn't mind to wait him inside the school.

"Maybe he's in the locker room" You muttered and slightly opened the door to the room. The sight that opened in front of your eyes made your heart beat fast and a red color spread to your cheeks.

The light blue haired boy was laying on a bench with Nigou in his armpit. They both were sleeping. You couldn't help but stare at the adorable view for a while.

Suddenly the boy moved his head a bit and slowly opened his eyes "(f/n)-chan?)" He muttered with a sleepy voice. "You fell asleep" You smiled gently to him. "Sorry,I kept you waiting outside" He politely apologized as he sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "It's okay. The practice seemed to be really rough. Change your clothes,I'll be waiting outside" "Okay"

You stared at the night sky that was full of stars. "It's a beautiful night,isn't it?" You heard Kuroko's voice beside you as he appeared from nowhere. Normally other people would startle him,but you are the only one who doesn't. You have got used to it since you have known him your whole life. Your parents knew each other since you were babies,so you basically grew up together. He has been like a big brother to you ever since. But lately things have changed. You don't feel like a brother about him anymore. He's so much more than a brother. You have had strong feelings to him for about few years now.

You could talk to him about anything,if you had sorrow or something. But confessing your feelinges to him was the only thing you couldn't tell to him. If you told him and he didn't feel the same way...Maybe you were afraid that you would lose him or something. Well your friendship would last,but it couldn't be the same anymore.

Suddenly you felt a gentle touch on your head as he stroked your hair. You were also the only one that was shorter than him. (I realized that I'm like 9cm shorter than him. He's 168cm,so if you're taller than him...Just imagine that you're a shorty x) ) You glanced at him as he gently smiled to you. It kinda made you happy as you knew,that Kuroko rarely smiles. He smiles only to you,Kagami and maybe to few others.

"Let's head to Maji burger" He said and took his hand from your head. "Yeah"

It has been like this for many years now. After Kuroko's practice you two at the Maji burger chatting and drinking your vanilla milkshakes.

When you came from the resteurant,you walked on the streets. It was silent and really cold. You had forgotten your glovets at your home so you kept your redden hands inside your coat's sleeves and pockets.

When Kuroko noticed you shivering of the cold,you saw from the corner of your eye how he took of his other glove. "Tetsu-Kun,you'll catch cold-" You started,but he putted the glove to your right hand and putted the other to his left hand. You were first confused,until he gently smiled and took your left hand to his right. "Now neither of us will feel the cold"

"(f/n)-chan,are you alright? Your face is red,do you still have cold?" The bluenette suddenly asked,making you even redder. You covered your face to your scarf and looked away. "N-no...I'm fine" You stuttered.

This is why it was so difficult for you. Because he was so gentle and nice to you. It was sometimes really hard to cover your feelings from him. He was the only one who haven't noticed it. Even Kagami and the other Seirin players knew how you felt about him. Kagami have tried to make you to confess to Kuroko,but you always refused.

Kuroko's hand was really warm and it had already warmed up yours. But holding his hand felt so good,that you didn't want to let go.

Suddenly you realized that you were already at your home street. You lived next to each other. "It was nice day (f/n)-chan,see you tomorrow" Kuroko let go of your hand,smiled and went to his house door. You smiled and waived "Yeah see you!"

Next day→

You felt a hand on your head. You slightly opened your eyes and saw the blue haired boy in front of you smiling to you. You looked around and realized that you were at the classroom. "Did I fall asleep?" You wearily muttered and yawned. "Yes,I guess you slept the whole lesson. Didn't you sleep well at night?" Well,actually no. You had your head full of thoughts of Kuroko at night,so you couldn't sleep. "Not really" You muttered. "It's lunch break. Do you have your packed lunch?" "Oh crap,I forgot it at home" "Here" Kuroko halved his bread and gave the other half to you. "Y-you don't have to-" "Of course you'll need to eat,or you'll start feeling weak" He knew you better than you have even realized. You get everytime more and more amazed how he always observers you,was the situation what ever. "Thank you,Tetsu-Kun" "Itadakimasu!" You both said and started to eat. "(f/n)-chan?" "Yeah?" "Please,come to watch our practice today,it's a long time since you have come" "Okay,I have time today,so why not" You smiled.

You watched how Kuroko did his passes to Kagami,as he dunked the ball to the basket. After a while Riko Aida blew on the whistle for a sign that practise had ended.

When others had gone to the locker room,Riko sat beside you on a bench,as you waited for Kuroko. "Hi (f/n)-chan,it's been a while since you have came to the practice" "Yeah,well I have been pretty busy lately"

"I see" Riko said and looked around,like to check that you were alone. "So,have you told him?" He smirked as she raised a brow. "What do you mean?" You knew exactly what she meant. She poked your arm with her elbow. "Kuroko of course!" She laughed. "Don't talk so loud" You hushed embarrased. "There's no one here! So?" You sighed and looked at your shoes. "So the answer is no? Wouldn't it be time already?" She winked and giggled. You glanced at her. "But I have told you that I-" "Yeah,yeah. That you're afraid of losing him. Well,don't you think that you'll lose him if you never tell him?" "Huh?"

You and Kuroko were walking on a bridge the way home. You thought about what Riko said.

It was late,beautiful night. The most lights came from the cars that were driving under the bridge and streetlamps. You watched as the bluenette's hair moved by the wind.

Suddenly you realized that you had grabbed from Kuroko's sleeve. You stared at your shoes. He turned to you "What's wrong (f/n)-chan?" You felt tears coming from your eyes. "Tetsu-Kun...I like you" You stuttered.

For your suprise,he didn't look suprised at all. He gently smiled and took few steps closer you. "I...I was afraid of telling you. I don't want to lose you" You said with slight blush on your cheeks. "Same here (f/n)-chan" He cupped your cheeks to his hands. "But I want you to know,that I will never leave you. I have been with you my whole life and I'll be with you to end of it too" He gently stroked your cheek. "Tetsu..."

You felt soft lips pressed to yours and the time stopped. Everything around you diseappeared.

"Always with me?" "Always with you"