I. Mr. Grimm's Bakery

Requested by: Elisabethsparkls

**

There has been a new store that recently opened and sells freshly baked pastries that seem to just waft on the streets and allure people to buy some tasty bread. As the streets of Britain have lively citizens doing their business, this store will just let them forget their worries and make them buy a savory and still warm bread.

Never in their lives had they tasted such delicious pastries, perhaps the baker was such a genius they can even lure customers with just the smell.

One of Mr Grimm the baker's workers has a hard time maneuvering the crowd of customers. He curses inside his head as he balances the two trays full of pastries on both of his hands.

"Excuse me! Please, let me pass through!" Ollie yelled. The customers make way in surprise as he whispers apologies and makes his way to refill the baskets of tasty bread.

He used a clamp to put them neatly and while he was doing so, a lot of customers came and took a look at the pastries he lay neatly. He gave an awkward smile as they asked him what kind of pastries it was.

"Young man, what kind of pastries is this?"

"Uhm, it's a cream puff, ma'am. There are three kinds, one with the usual whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, and strawberry." He answered. "But, please leave it be first, ma'am." He maintained that awkward smile as they frowned and left him be. As they leave, he scowls and focuses on his work.

'Damn bastard! Where is he?!' He cursed on his head.

He sighs as he finishes them up nicely. A shadow fell on his sight that made him jump on his feet, he looked up and scowled when he saw the person.

"Are you done?" The person asked.

"Yes! It is done." Ollie answered harshly. (M/N) sigh and hold both of Ollie's hands.

"I apologize for being gone." He said. Ollie sighs and snatches his hands away. He picked the trays and gave them to (M/N).

"Hush, just start your work, I'll help Mr. Grimm with his baking." Ollie said, he indicated (M/N) to go with him and assigned him to the cashier.

"You do this thing, you know I don't know Math that much." He grumbled. (M/N) smiled and ruffle his hair, making Ollie blush in embarrassment.

"I know that, my lord." He chuckled. Ollie cursed him and dodge his hands.

"Stop that!" He hissed. (M/N) just grin and put the empty tray on the hands of his browned haired master.

"Now, now, master Ollie, let's get back to work." He teased. Ollie just sticks his tongue out and opens the door behind the counter.

(M/N) had been this carefree since he got out of hell, he was glad he had a contract with Ollie at such a small price, working with him at Mr. Grimm's bakery. A contract to people with greedy desire and revenge is a lot of work for him.

It had been a millennia since he wanted to escape hell and that millennia was full of pain and dark memories. But thanks to that experience he had been the strongest demon than he was before. By far he can do any as he pleases with his power, just the hindrance is that his contract with Ollie made it unable to be controlled by him, he will unleash them if Ollie does say so.

He smiled when a lot of people approached his side and put the trays of pastries on the empty corner beside the cashier, he put them on a paper bag and they gave him the money.

This had lasted for days and it might not end. Mr. Grimm's bread is the most delicious thing he had eaten, and for humans it was probably a god's appetizer.

A life like this for a demon is boring but for (M/N), it is different. He will have this forever and if not, he swore to burn the people that disrupt this in hell.