every story has its own ending

Jessica's pov
its been 2 months now since the accident. chase and cynthia were expelled from school and now their in a special place for mental illness. I don't think,they have mental illness. no, no. its just i don't know, i think something manipulated them to do that kind of shit or its just themselves.

now, im here sitting with all of my friends and my beloved boyfriend for our graduation. "can't believe we're out of this place." Madison chuckled. "me too." I smiled. suddenly, i felt a vibration in my pocket. its a message from anthony. i looked at the other aisle and saw him was eyeing on me.

ant bear❤️
hey meet me by the bleachers after grad:)
me
what for?
read.
Me
anthonyyyy!
read
i glared at him while he just smirked. i rolled my eyes at him.

"next, Miss Jessica Raymond." The emcee said. i proudly walk upon the stage and get my certificate. jonah, jackson, aunt clare, mom and dad are cheering and waving from the back. "this is for you grandma." my heart whispers. I smiled and walk down the stage.

after the ceremony end...
"hey little sis, wanna ride?" jonah said, hovering his arms around my shoulders. "catch you up later, i have somewhere to go." i said, giving him the bouquet of flowers. "oh well then." he shrugged. I smiled and ran to the bleachers.

I immediately saw Anthony sitting at the lowest bleacher. "hey." I pat him by the shoulder. "oh hey," He shrugged. "is there something wrong?" i asked. "no, nothing." he said, offering his hand for a walk. i smiled and grab it.

"do you remember this place?" he asked. "yeah, sure i do. my first game watching you and-" i said but get cut off. "yes that, but here is also the place where my feelings grew stronger for you jessica." he said. now he grab both of my hands and looked directly at my eyes. "wh-what do you-mean, ant?" i asked. He get on one knee. "jessica, you remember when i tell i wanna spend my whole lifetime witj you? this is the start baby." He said, putting a ring on my finger. "this is my promised that ill be your savior and always be." he said. I can't help but cry. "don't cry baby, tears don't suit you." he said wiping it. "Ant-" i sniffed.

"that's not it." He smirked. "wh-what?" I asked. "i bought a house, wanna move in with me? don't worry, i already get everyone's permission and some death threats from our friends and jonah." he chuckled. "of course i do ant!" I said, jumped on him for a hug. "i love you anfony." I said at his neck. "i love you so much more, cupcake." He said kissing me.

"AWWW" i heard some screams from the back. "everyone knew?!" i exclaimed at Anthony's face. "um yeah?" ant shrugged. "im so gonna kill you." i said. "you love me too much to do that." he smirked. "true." I smiled. "CONGRATS YOU TWO!" payton ran and gave me a huge hug.

we all gathered for a huge hug and threw our graduation hat high. "here's to high school life! "Noen exclaimed while we threw our hats. "to tour life next!" madi exclaimed.

liked by luvanthony and 882, 231 others

@jessica- tour life next💗!
comments:
@janthony.fp- yesssss! congrats y'all
@cutiejess- UWU FINALLY!!
@madisonbeer- we made it! i love yall.
@noeneubanks- we're finally free!
@itspaytonn- tour life nexttttt aye!
@luvanthony- tour life is gonna be lit
@samhurley- lets go peeps!
load more comments..

well its the end of this story. i hope you guys enjoy this story. i had so much fun writing it. thank you so much for all of the support, the votes,the ranking I'm at and just everything! i won't stop writing. its kinda sad to write this author note idk why. i love y'all so much. COMMENT IF YOU WANT A PART TWO OF THIS STORY! I WAS THINKING OF A PART TWO. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? that's all from me. see y'all in the next story! i love y'all beautiful readers sm!
much love,
-chyn💖💗💜❤️💘💓