not going well

Jess's pov
i woke up to kevin almost make me deaf. "WAKE UP ASSHOLE!" he shouted at my ears. "What do you want, dickhead." I groaned as the sun rays are blinding me. "Its your first day of school here! Get up, dress up and me, john and jo will wait you downstairs for breakfast." He said, then walk out of my room. I am not excited about school for sure.
I grab my towel and head to the bathroom. I put on some makeup and tie my hair into a french braid. Since I'm so lazy to dress up, i just put on a comfortable mustard color jumper and my favorite black skinny jeans. I sprayed a little bit of perfume on myself and head downstairs. The boys were eating breakfast. I make myself a coffee and cereal. Nothing is wrong with fruit loops! After we eat, "you both should take a photo for your first day of school." Johnson said. Since its still early, "why not." I shrugged.

liked by johnson

liked by johnson.perryy and 30,158 others.
@jessica- 💛🌻
comments
@sam.hurley- can't wait to meet you gal!
@johnson.perryy- where's the creds?😪
@jessica- CREDS TO JOHNSON EVERYBODY!
@kevin.perryy- slayyy✨
@luv.anthony- gorgeous✨✨
@jessica- ❤️❤️ @luv.anthony
@user1- jess and anthony? tea
@user2- #janthony 😭💗
@hater1- ugly ass bitch
@jonah- oh ur talking to the mirror @hater1
@jericholeo- we missed you sm😭!
@jessica- ill be back for sure xx @jericholeo
end of comments

anthony@user1- jess and anthony? tea@user2- #janthony 😭💗@hater1- ugly ass bitch@jonah- oh ur talking to the mirror @hater1@jericholeo- we missed you sm😭! @jessica- ill be back for sure xx @jericholeoend of comments

L

iked by @jessica and 35, 776 others.
@jonah- late nightz coffee ☕💗
comments
@jessica- where's my creds big brother?
@johnson.perryy- now you felt what i felt @jessica
@jonah- @johnson.perryy @jessica 🙄
@sam.hurley- 🔥
@tatedoll- whatta man🙆🏻💕
@jonah- ❤️ @tatedoll
@user1- #jatum💗
end of comments
"Its time to go guys." Johnson said. We all nod and we head to school with our own cars. Me and Jonah follow Johnson's and Kevin's car from the back. I connect my phone to the radio and bop to some jams from my playlist. "Can you come thruuu..." i sang to Jeremy Zuckher.
After a 20 minutes drive, we pull up to a huge school with a wide field on my right and a beautiful garden on the left. We parked near the field. "Welcome!" Kevin exclaimed, putting he's arm on my shoulders. I don't feel good. "Here we go." I mumbled quietly beneath my breath. "Your locker are A-28." Kevin gave me the key to my locker. "Yours is B-32." He said again, giving Jonah his key. "Next to mine, i guess." Johnson said to Jonah.
A while later, a group of boys came greeted johnson and kevin. "Heyyyy! You must be Jessica!" A guy ran up to me. I'm sure its Sam. "Yes?" I chuckle unsurely. "Im sam!" He said, giving me hug. "Noen." A boy looking so emo yet so attractive with his blue hair and green eyes. Then, they greeted my brother while someone tapped me on my shoulders. I turn around and see a boy who commented on my post and people tagging us together. Anthony. "Jessica!" He exclaimed, giving me a hug that i really feel safe in it. "Anthony!" I exclaimed too. "You look more beautiful than in pictures." He complimented me. "Oh shut up." I said playfully and bit my lip. "Heyy, no hitting my sister aye."Jonah said, putting he's arm around my waist. He's just being protective, that's all. "Yet." Anthony winked and we all laugh. "Oh yes, jess. You mostly have your classes with Anthony." Johnson said. "Aww janthony" Sam said with an aw. I facepalmed myself. "So, you started the trend huh?" Kevin ask, with a scary angry voice but then change "i love it!" He squealed. Anthony and I said our byes and walk to our first class together. There's something about this boy.
"I see you found another girl to hit huh ant trash." A guy leaning against the wall said. He walk towards me. "You're a gorgeous thang, aren't you?" He said playing with a strand of my hair. "Back off, hudson." Anthony said defensively and putting his arm around my waist. Forgot to mention, all the boys in this is so tall compare to Florida boys. The guy, i guess hudson laugh with he's gang. "uuu.." the other three boys at the back said teasingly. Anthony immediately drag me to a place, far from the 'teasing boys' "who are they, anthony?" I asked. "our gang's enemies, trouble maker, douche, playboys." He said. Wow i- "That one is Chase, Chase Hudson." He said referring to the guy who played with my hair. "Then, that's payton, keith and griffin." He said again referring to the other three boys. "What happened?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence. "Well, as other cliche boys friendships stories, we all friends. Until payton, hudson, keith and griffin started to change. We got isolated, they get into trouble and most importantly. Chase banged my girlfriend." He said. That douche bag. "Oh im so sorry, i shouldn't-" i said until i got cut off by Anthony. "No, its okay. That was a long time ago. I have you now." He said smiling. I smiled back. A while later, the class started. I felt eyes on me. I turn to my left and a little to my back, Chase's eyes were on me, smirking. I roll my eyes and continue listening to Mrs. Brown.
Lunch Break
"Hey bro, you look like you've just seen a ghost." Kevin said, putting his tray on the table. I sat in between Anthony and Sam opposite jonah, kevin and noen. "Its just, Chase just messed with Jessica earlier." Anthony said. I keep on looking down to my meal. "Oh he's going to-" Jonah said, standing up. I immediately put my hand on his. "No, Jonah. Don't. You'll make it worser." I convinced my brother. "Fine, if he does it again. He'll be swimming in his own blood." Jonah said, still clenching his wrists. "Ew. Im eating." Noen said. "Okay, how about we take some shots after this? Everyone have their free periods?" Sam said trying to cheer everyone up. We all nod. The bell rang and we head to search some great spots to take pictures while Sam is grabbing his camera from his locker.
Skip the mf time
"We're homeeee!" Kevin said, throwing his body on the sofa. "How's school?" Aunt Clare asked me and Jonah. "It was great. Met a lot of new friends today." I said happily. "Dinner is almost ready. Get y'all asses to the dining table." Aunt Clare said.
We had chicken chop and some mashed potatoes with vanilla mint ice cream as the desert. Aunt Clare is sure a fantastic chef. "Oh yeah. Before i forgot. Jonah and Jess, your parents won't be here till next month. Due to work in China." Aunt Clare said. We both nod. I mean we already used to it. With our parents leaving us for a long time. We continue to talk about school.

After we had dinner, everyone head into their rooms. I wiped off my makeup and change into my donut pajamas. I'm 5, i know. Since i got nothing to do, i decided to post some pictures that we took today. (next chapter)

After while posting some pics, i yawned a thousand times. I layed on my comfy bed and everything went black.

chase was eyeing on jess? and anthony. is he catching feelings on jess? so much cliffhangers. lmao apologize. the Instagram posts will be up on the next chapter. Please vote💀.
much love❤️,
chyn✨