bye florida, hello cali

jessica's pov

"WAKE UP LITTLE SISTER." I woke up to Jonah was jumping on my bed like use to. i roll over to grab my phone from the night stand. its freaking 5 am. "what do you want jonah?" i ask, rubbing my eyes. "get ready, breakfast is ready." he said. i was confused. "its 5am in the morning, big brother." i said confusingly. "california remember?" jonah snapped me into reality. oh yeah, its today. "oh yeah." i sigh. "everything will be alright sissy." he said giving me a hug. i smiled in return. "now get ready, you stink." he said and walk out. i took a warm nice bath and dry my hair. i put on a white jumper underneath my denim jumpsuit. next, i put on a little makeup and finally put my hair into a bun. 

i grab my handbag and my classic vans. i rushed to the kitchen, walk into mom,dad and jonah eating breakfast. "made you some egg and bacon."jonah said. "thanks jo." i side hug him. i started digging my food. i was so damn hungry. "good morning honey." my mom came downstairs, kissing my forehead. "do we have to really move?" i accidentally blurted out. " i thought we already talk about this, jess. don't make me to explain one more time." my mom said, strictly. i ignored what she said and continue eating.
skip 
"kids! the uber is here!" i heard my mum yelled for me and jonah from downstairs. i grab my handbag and rushed downstairs. i said bye to the house and to the airport we go. i don't want to leave. i have a lot of great memories here including great friends. what if i don't have anybody at the new school. not to be negative all the time which is i always do but i have this really bad feeling about moving to california. "we're here." the uber driver said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "day dreaming huh?" jonah asked. i nod. my dad paid the uber driver and we check in our small luggages since majority of our things is already there. my uncle and his son which is my cousin helped a lot. i haven't seen kevin for years. hey, maybe moving is not that bad. i said it too early. after we checked in our luggages, our flight was calling. "calling for passengers flight 460, florida airlines, to california. please immediately go to gate 5. thank you." the voice from the speakers said. my family and i rushed to gate 5. 

we entered the aeroplane and put my handbag beneath my seat. i was sitting beside the window and my brother while my parents were at the side of our isle. "...this flight will take an hour 25 minutes to arrive california. put you seatbelts on and thank you for flying with florida airlines, enjoy your flight." the stewardess said. i looked out at the windows. "here we go. bye florida, hello california." i mumbled to myself. after a while of overthinking and being sad, i slept throughout the flight. 
as time goes by...
"wake up oh my god." jonah said, as he's trying to wake me up. "what?" I groaned. "We're here! i tried to wake you up just now." he rambled. i rolled my eyes on him and get out of the plane, of course i already grab my handbag. duh!

liked by @kevinperryy and 23,560 others

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

liked by @kevinperryy and 23,560 others.
@jessica- hello there cali
comments
@kevinperryy- omg can't wait to see you soon!
@jessica- u too @kevinperryy!
@jonahraymond_- nice shades, i wonder who's shades is that.
@jessica- stfu brother
@juls.mike- gonna miss you so bad bb😭
@jericholeo- *crying
@henryjake- aw take care:)
@jessica- aw ily guys! @juls.mike @jericholeo @henryjake 💗💗

"hey lil sis! you coming?" Jonah waved at me, signalling the ride is here. mine and jonah's ride is Kevin older brother, Johnson. mom and dad immediately go to their new offices. "aye what up bro?" Jonah bro hugged johnson. "Good. good." He said in return. "How about you jess? how are you?" Johnson asked me. "You know me, still the same. Nothing much." I said with both of my shoulders raised. "Better go now, Kevin haven't shut the fuck up since who knows when." Johnson said.
skip the ride...
after a while, talking and jamming in the car. we arrived at their house. Its beautiful. I knock on the door and immediately greeted by a huge welcoming hug by kevin's mom which is my aunt. "Aunty Clare! its been a long time." I said. "Come on in. make yourselves a home." She said walking to the kitchen. A while later, i heard someone walk down to the living room. its kevin! "Kevin!!" I exclaimed running into his arms. "chill sis chill." He said. I missed this. "So, where's your mum and dad, honey?"aunt clare asked. "Out, don't know where." Jonah cut me. I sigh and sit in the living room. "Hey, Jo. wanna go out?" Johnson asked. "Sure." Jonah replied. "How about you, jess?" John asked me. "Might stay here, im so tired." I said laying down on the sofa. Then, he ask his brother. "Im staying with Jess." Kevin said and smiled to me. "Ok then." Johnson said, grabbing he's keys. "Be back for dinner, boys!" Aunt Clare exclaimed from the kitchen. Then, the went out.
"So, how's California to you so far sis?" Kevin broke the silence. "Good i guess?" I said unsurely. "You guess?" Kevin said. "I had this bad feeling moving here. No offense Kev." I said, putting my hand on his lap. "Its normal, you just miss florida. Don't worry. I'll be here for you, always." Kevin said, putting his hand on mine. We're just like siblings by the way. Even Kevin's words are not comforting me or even make me feel good. I faked my smile. He smiled back. Good, he doesn't know it was fake. We ended up watching tons of episodes of 13 Reasons Why. I wish i was Hannah. Dead.
"Hey! Jess!" Kevin snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh yeah-what?" I blurted out. "You're going to the same school as I am." He said. "Really?" I said, sounding unhappy. Its not like i don't like schooling in the same place as my mutuals. Its just the reason i don't feel good moving is actually schooling here. "Yes. You okay?" Kevin ask, worryingly. "Never been better." I faked, again. I have to fake a lot moving here. Then we continue watching Netflix.

iked by sam

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

iked by sam.hurley and 40,687 others.
kevinperryy- back with this lil sissy💕
comments
@jessica- stop treating me like a kiddo💀
@kevinperryy- ain't gonna' happen sis @jessica.
@sam.hurley- you definitely have to introduce her to the gang kev.
@kevinperryy- ofc @sam.hurley.
end of comments
"Urm, kevin. Who is Sam?" I asked. "My best friend from school." He said, still locking his eyes on the phone. "And the gang?" I asked again. "You're sure a curious little rat aren't you? My gang is Sam, noen, nikko and anthony." He said in one breath. "One, im not a rat, kev. And two, your friends seems nice." I said.

"Kids! Dinner!" Aunt Clare yelled for me and Kevin from downstairs. "Race you to the dining table, pery." I smirked. "Oh its on, raymond." He said. we ran downstairs and i tripped, luckily Jonah catched me. "What in the world." Johnson said surprisingly. "Oh hey there brother. When did you came home?" I acted like a kid. "Dinner!" Aunt Clare yelled again.
When I was starting to dig into my dinner, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Jonah said. "We're home!" Mom said as she and dad come in. "Sister!" Aunt Clare exclaimed, hugging mom. "Come join us dinner." Aunt Clare offered. "We're good. We wanted to rest. Good night everyone. Enjoy your dinner." Mom said, kissing my forehead. Then, we continue to eat. We talked about school and other shit.

After i washed my plates, i went upstairs to get ready for bed. I took a shower, wipe off all of my makeup, put on my unicorn pajamas and put my hair up in a messy bun. I tucked myself in the warm comfy blankets and zone off.

what do you think? its long as fuck. I know. Don't forget to vote. Love y'all xx💗🕊️
-chyn