really broken

iked by xlilhuddy and 100, 872 others

madisonbeer- love this gal' to death.
tagged👤: @jessica
comments
@xlilhuddy- ass the tic.
@madisonbeer- ofc we do @xlilhuddy.
@luvanthony- please be safe.
@sam.hurley- my besties💗
@jessica- i love you bestie❤️
@madisonbeer- love you sm more
end of comments.

jessica's pov
i woke up to the sound of waves crashing. such a peaceful sound. madi is no where in the house. I saw a note stick on the refrigerator.
i'm going to school. we'll hang out after. idw to wake you up. have some rest bbg. see you later.
-mads.
i awed to her note. i put my hair into a bun and walk to the pantry. i make myself a bowl of cereal with milk and a cup of a coffee. i brought my breakfast outside by the veranda while enjoying the sunrise. the sea is so mysterious yet so beautiful. i thought. then, i heard a ping sound from my phone. someone texted me. its chase.
chaseyyy💙
are you okay? i just heard what happened.
me
I'm fine chase. i just need some alone time.
chaseyyy💙
ok then.
pls take care
ily💗
me
i will
ilyt💗
me and chase are in good terms. i kmow deep down his heart he still loves me but he knows that I'm with Anthony or not anymore. he convinced me that he'll be fine. as long i am happy, he's happy. besides that, chase is a really great man.

while i enjoying the view i scrolled through my camera roll and post a photo from a few days ago.

iked by luvanthony and 174, 288 others

@jessica- thanks for all the wonderful wishes guys💗. ill be fine:)
comments
@xlilhuddy- ily❤️
@jessica- ilyt @xlilhuddy💗
@chasefp- are they a thing or what?^
@user1- chase commented first.
@xlilhuddy- we're just best friends @user1 @chasefp
@luvanthony- i love you so much bby💗
@luvanthony- i miss you.
@madisonbeer- my bestie is stunning.
@jessica- not as stunning as you❤️!
@janthony.fp- awe we're always here for you jess!
@cutiejess- we all love you💓!
@jessica- thank you sm @janthony.fp @cutiejess
does Anthony really meant what he said. as i go through my dms and some comments, there were positive ones and hates too. anthony deserves better. foreign whore. jessica who? cynthia duh. i don't blame them. maybe i wasn't good enough for ant. i exhaled loudly until it echoed. i walk back inside and put on Anthony's hoodie. it smells definitely like him, cinnamon and mint. the way i like it. i do miss him. very much. i just don't know if i can face the fact yet. i ended up chilling at the living room watching stranger things 3.

as time flew, i didn't realize its already noon-evening. my phone vibrates on the the lamp table. i grab it and its from madi.
mads💓
just finished school.
we're going out later. with the boys.
better get ready.
I'll be there in 10 xx
me
okay💓
i get up and dressed up. not as fancy like i always dress up but okay. at least its comfortable. i put on a white tank top, a pair of black ripped jeans and a pair of vans slip ons. since my hair is wavy today, i decided to just let it down. i heard a honk outside, knowing its madison. I grab my handbag and ran outside.

"how are you?" the first question madi asked as i get in the car. "just finished a marathon of stranger things. besides that, it was fine. you?" I asked back. "of course there were a tons of people asking where were you and Anthony too." Madison said until she shift her position facing me. She took me by the hand. "listen jess, its not like i defend Anthony. its just try to talk to him? its not him that kissed cynthia. she kissed him first. he really missed you and love you too. so so much." madi said. "I'll try i guess?" I shrugged and gave her a weak smile. she smiled back and we head to the fair.

as madi parked, i can see the boys were running towards me. long story short, chase and the others were already in a good term. So, no need to worry y'all. "JESSICA!" kevin ran to me the very first and pulled me into his arms. we all were in a big hug. as i look over kevin's shoulder, there he was. Anthony. standing there looking at me with a tear escaping his eye.

i just can't help it. i escaped from the guys' arms and ran to Anthony. as i wrap my arms around him and his on my waists and my legs around his torso. "I'm so sorry that i overreacted." I apologize. "Its not your fault baby." He said as we spun me around. "i missed you so much." I said with tears flowing down my cheeks. "i missed you too. so much. im so sorry. i shouldn't been talking to cyn. if that didn't happened, we're won't be here. Like this." He said wiping my tears. I smiled and hug him. we stayed like that for a moment. then, we heard a few awes from the boys. "better take care of her now brother." jonah said tapping Anthony's shoulder. "i promised." He said back.

anthony's pov
everyone has their own addiction, mine happens to be jessica. its always been her...

finally they're back together😭. its not the end yet! thank you so so much for the views on this book. it just hit 300+ views😭. thank you so much💖! next chapter is just a chapter about their instagram posts. so much love for y'all.

-chyn💗